What materials to use during repair, so as not to spend all your free time with a cloth in your hands

Many of us make mistakes when making repairs that we regret later. Choosing the wrong materials for repair, you can then spend all your free time with a cloth in your hands. But I want to make it feel clean after it is done. novelty and order It lasted as long as possible.

Today's edition. "Site" I will tell you, dear reader, what kind of material repairSo you don’t have to spend hours cleaning. If you know these details, it is quite simple!

Materials for repairs I will start with flooring. If you want to choose a monochromatic dark tree of the “wenge” type, then you should know that every mote will be visible on it. The same applies to light, painted with white or light gray paint or liquid flooring.

View this post on Instagram

Dark floor in the interior? #dark floor #dark parquet #ecoparketnachymovskogo #parquet board #parquet board #massive board #massive doskamoskva #engineering doskamoskva #laminatmoskva #expostroynanakhimovskogo #expostroymoskva #saleaparket #sale

A post shared by Parquet? Laminate? Plinths? (@ecoparket169) on Dec 28, 2019 at 8:48am PST

And now, carpeting. Definitely no carpet. Unless you want to spend all weekends and free evenings with a vacuum cleaner in your hands.

Carpet coatings are an ideal place to collect dust and pathogenic bacteria. It is better to replace large carpets or carpets with small bed mats that are easily shaken out and washed. Thanks to modern technologies, making laminate or tile warm is no longer a problem.

We present the implemented project - in the hotel .️️️️️. Belgian carpeting with an individual design was used, which was successfully and on time produced by the BIG factory. Advantages of this carpet:? Is it 100% polyamide filament? Certificate of fire safety KM2; Ease of care; the environmental mark of the European Community. We will be glad to translate your projects into reality. Contact us at Direct or in our branches.
info@fancy-floor.ru
www.fancy-floor.ru

A post shared by Carpet, PVC coatings, wallpaper (@fancy_floor) on Jun 26, 2020 at 4:16am PDT

It is better to stop on those floor coverings (and this also applies to the walls), where the relief is flat, with minimal seams and joints. Since it is in them that dirt likes to accumulate, which is very difficult to remove. Designers are advised to give preference chamferless And a seamless floor tiles with sharp edges.

#laminate32 class #thickness8mm #polash manufacturer #laminateKronopol #laminatedharks #laminatebesfasca

A post shared by Sale of laminate warehouse (@yana.mokhova34) on Mar 10, 2020 at 7:52am PDT

If we talk about tile, then it is worth remembering the grout. Grinding for tile is better to choose a darker tone - so it will look more spectacular, and most importantly - it is almost not visible dirt.

Tree, tree, tree! The tree is everywhere, or its imitation, or almost everywhere! Somewhere beautiful, somewhere ugly! As for the tiles under the tree, do I have a clear uncertainty about this? It seems beautiful, but something is not right here, not exactly these photos, but in general! ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A post shared by Tile Laying Spb (@plito4nik.spb) on Jun 4, 2020 at 4:13am PDT

Decorating walls Selection of finishing wallwork You also need to have a clear understanding of the consequences. Of course, fabric and paper wallpaper do not require cleaning, but require very careful handling.

ARLIN ITALIA! #arlinitalia #interiordesign #designinterior #handmadewallpaper #housebeautiful #designsrudio #elledecoration #oboi_litvinov #oboi #wallcoverings #tetil #tetile #textile wallpaper #woofpaper #wallpaperwallpaper #paperpaperpaperpaper #glepaper gluecoup #designtechstylewscool #stickleading #stickleading #stickleading #stickleading #stickleading #stickleading #stickleading #stickleading #stick #stick #ading #stick #ading #stick #ading #stick #stick #stick #stick #op #op #op #op #stick #ading #stick #op #op #op #op #op #oblasty #op #op #oblasting #op #op #op #op #op #op #op

A post shared by Konstantin Gennadievich (@oboi_litvinov) on Mar 18, 2019 at 9:17am PDT

But on dark, monophonic, matte paints applied with roller, spots may remain, and when washed with a sponge, sponge stains from the sponge. Decorative plasters with velvet effect are not suitable for families with children and pets, as they require delicate and careful handling.

Decorative plaster company VGT on the walls in the cafe "Jam", perfectly combined in mixed styles, easy to wash, does not change color, does not absorb smells. Ask how to apply, how to calculate, how to choose a color and where to buy, answer calls and SMS. #VGT#decorative plasters#paintings#bashkortostan#October#tuymazy#sharan#belebey#ufa#Tatarstan#bavly#bugulma#Leninogorsk#almetyevsk#usu#aznavevo#

A post shared by ????? Albina Khaliulina???? (@albinahaliulina8635) on Jun 21, 2020 at 10:43pm PDT

Separately, I want to mention the facades of kitchen furniture. It is better to choose kitchen furniture of light colors, it does not remain fingerprints as on a dark set. Smooth facades are less dirty and easier to wash.

The compact and stylish kitchen fit perfectly into the niche, freeing up the living room space from my project. So, in a relatively small area, without compromising comfort, it was possible to fit all the main functional zones. #Svetlana ChernovaDesign #design dreams #design apartment #design kitchen #modern kitchen #style kitchen #designmodern style #kitchen facades #smooth facades #my projects

A post shared by Svetlana Chernova (@svetlana_chernova_interiors) on Sep 2, 2019 at 2:28pm PDT

Nice to the heart and brought as souvenirs from different countries figurines and other trinkets on the shelves - an ideal place to collect dust. It will take more than an hour to wipe it off and wash it off. Alternatively, they can be hidden on shelves behind the glass, and before that decide and throw out what does not carry positive emotions and simply takes place.

Open shelves are different! Geometric, logical and surreal? #open shelves #interior idea #space organization #polkidlakbook #interior design #ideidlladome

A post shared by Yulia Bunina (@yulia_bunina_ural) on May 14, 2020 at 1:28am PDT

I also suggest you to find out why a reasonable layout of apartment repair is no less important than the repair work itself. Surprisingly, however, people often make the same mistakes when remodeling housing that could easily be avoided.

Style for the apartment. How to choose? Today I suggest you pay attention to the style of urban interior - minimalism. It is characterized by a calm color scheme, the most simple forms, the maximum number of hidden storage systems, good finishing materials. In such an interior, a person feels free. Do you like this style? #question #consultation designer #consultation designer #designerinteriorvalmats #project apartment #designerminimalism #designeranashevchuk #real estate #real estates #beautiful apartments #classy interior design #design of apartments #design of apartments #apartment design #apartmentszumrud #jazumrud #designerdecorator #finderdesignerValmaty

A post shared by Designer Interior in Almaty (@ann_she_design) on Feb 20, 2019 at 10:21pm PST

Now you know which building materials to use for repairs. Also, designers are advised to choose minimalism as a guide for style. This is the style that modern families choose. Smooth surfaces, laconic colors, the rejection of unnecessary details and decorations makes cleaning much easier, and how much free space And the air comes out!

Was this advice helpful to you, did you learn anything new? If I missed something, I will be glad to know about your experience of repair and the right choice of materials for finishing, which then will not create problems with cleaning.

Tags

See also

New and interesting