What prayer to the Most Holy Mother of God should be repeated every Wednesday

“Prayer for each day of the week should be the norm in our lives. This prayer is the best helper in any troubles of life. She will protect and preserve, and fill the heart with love. On Wednesday, for example, a prayer to the Holy Mother of God will help you! said Father Alexander to me a year ago. A lot has changed since then...

Today's edition. "Site" Tell me which one prayer You have to repeat it every Wednesday. Please help me, I pray tirelessly!

A person who tried to pray with his own words knows how difficult it is to express in prayer what has accumulated in the soul. In order to facilitate the prayer work of Christians, especially beginners, the church compiled a daily morning and evening rule, as well as strong prayers on the days of the week.

This prayer can be found in prayerbook To the Most Holy Mother of God for each day of the week of Hieroschemonk Nile.

“To the Mother of God, you are my hope, you are a wall and a safe haven and a safe refuge, a weary refuge of passions.”

Save me from all my enemies, who persecute my soul and catch various temptations: in this way, I walk along it, many nets have hidden me; many temptations, many inconveniences, many delights, many infirmities, spiritual and bodily, catch me in the fall of sin.

And now, the chastened one, has fallen into the net of the enemy, and is bound, and we hold them: and what I will do, desperate as I wonder. If I want to repent, I am obsessed with insensitivity and hardness; if I need a poster, I do not need a single drop of heartbreak and tears.

Alas, my repentance, alas, my poverty, my hardship! To whom shall I resort the rest, guilty az? O Mother of the Lord and our Savior, who come to you with untrustworthy hope, wall and cover!

Do not deny me the whore, do not abhor me the wicked. For I am one in my life of consolation, Virgin Mary the Mother of God, and I have recourse to You alone in all need with boldness: do not forsake me in this life and at the time of my death, come to help.

My helper, let them see all my enemies and be ashamed of Your defeat, the mistress, the intercessor of my salvation. Amen.

I also propose to get acquainted with the history of the creation of the anthem to the Virgin “Hail, Bride the Bride” and share the prayer itself. I read it every day and feel flowers blossoming in my heart.

This prayer to the Holy Virgin truly works wonders in life, especially if you read it every Wednesday for at least two months. The main thing is to remember what to read. motherhood You must be sincere and with a pure heart!

Tags

See also

New and interesting