What prayer should be said in the Annunciation

On April 7, the great feast of the Annunciation is the day when the Most Holy Mother of God received the good news from the archangel Gabriel that she would become the mother of the Son of God. And it is on this great holiday that it is customary to offer special prayers to the Mother of God, because they have a special power.

The Church calls the Virgin Mary the mother of all nations. Who do children trust more than their mothers? Who else is looking for protection? And in the great feast of the Annunciation, prayers are heard in all churches that glorify the Mother of God. There are three main...

Prayer to the Mother of God: Every person is guilty. We are ordinary people, no one can live a life of absolute holiness. The righteous is not the one who has not fallen, but the one who has risen up, repented of what he did, and asked for mercy and forgiveness. We go to the Virgin not only for requests, but also with repentance.

This prayer is for those who seek God’s forgiveness. These words will help you overcome temptations and fill you with strength to overcome sin.

I pray to you, the Most Holy Mother of God, as I fall down, I pray: I see, Queen, for I ceaselessly sin and anger your Son and my God.

And many times I repent, I find a lie before God, and I repent of trembling, lest the Lord smite me, and I do the same for an hour. This lead, my Lady, Most Holy Mother of God, if you do not have mercy, if you do not strengthen me,
Why don't you always do good for me?

Weigh Ubo, O mistress, for I am by no means in hatred of my evil deeds, and with all my thoughts I love the law of my God. But we do not know, O Lord, where I hate, when I melt, and I transgress.

But do not let my will be accomplished, O Most Holy One, because it is not like it is, but let the will of Your Son and my God be in me, that I may save, and understand, and give me the grace of the Holy Spirit, so that from now on the evil will cease to be done, and the rest of those who live in the commandments of Your Son, our Lord Jesus Christ, all glory, honor, worship and greatness befitting Him with His Initial Father and with the Most Holy and Good and His Spirit, now and living and in the ages. Amen.

Every believer with the greatest reverence prays to the Mother of God, turning to her with requests for help, protection, bestowing luck. Before creating something new and important, everyone needs help. We pray for Mary to guide us to the right path.

To ask the Mother of God for help, you need to say this prayer. If you sincerely ask, the Virgin Mary will always hear.

Receive, All-Powerful, All-Pure Lady of the Mother of God, these honorable gifts, to You one applied from us, unworthy of Your servants, chosen from all generations, the highest appeared to all creatures of heaven and earth. For Your sake, the Lord may be strong with us, and by Your knowledge of the Son of God, and be worthy of His Holy Body and His Most Pure Blood.

Blessed are you in the genera of birth, God-bearing, Cherubim of the light and Seraphim of the most honest being. And now, O All-Holy Mother of God, do not stop praying for us, unworthy of Your servants, to deliver us from all evil advice and from all circumstances, and to keep us unharmed from every poisonous excuse of the devil.

But even to the end, by Your prayers, keep us, as by Your intercession and help we are saved, glory, praise, thanksgiving and worship for all in the Trinity to the One God and all the Creator, now and forever and ever. Amen.

The third prayer has a special power in the mouth of the mother. This is a prayer that a woman can ask the Virgin for protection for her children. The most important prayer for all mothers. It is necessary to read it in the Annunciation, and to remember it always.

O Most Holy Mother of God, save and preserve under Your roof my children (names), all youths, youths and infants, baptized and nameless and in the womb of the mother carried. Cover them with the robe of Your motherhood, keep them in the fear of God and in obedience to their parents, pray to my Lord and your Son, that he may give them what is useful for their salvation. I give them to your mother’s watch, for you are the divine cover of your servants.

Mother of God, lead me into the image of your heavenly motherhood. Heal the spiritual and bodily wounds of my children (names) caused by my sins. I give my child wholly to my Lord Jesus Christ and Your Most Pure Protection from Heaven. Amen.

All these prayers have great power. The main thing is to say them with a pure heart, sincerely and from the heart. Then the Mother of God will hear you and protect you from all evil.

about:blank

Find out what to do and what not to do on the great feast of the Annunciation.

Also, do not forget about one of the strongest prayers – the 56th dream of the Virgin. Repeat as often as possible...

We have written about the most powerful prayers.

Tags

See also

New and interesting