What every woman should do on the feast of the Annunciation of the Most Holy Mother of God

"When is the Annunciation in 2022?" a friend asked me. “Looking forward to the day. The Virgin Mary received the good news of the birth of Christ on this day. I pray that God will give us good news!

This joyful holiday is held annually on April 7. Today's edition. "Site" He will tell you what every woman should do. feast Holy Mother of God. Great holiday!

On April 7, the Virgin Mary heard the glad tidings of the heavenly messenger that she was chosen. mother Savior of the world.

“Rejoice, Graceful One,” the angel greeted her, and these words were in essence the first good news for mankind after it had broken its bond with God through the Fall. Since the appearance of the Angel to the All-Pure Virgin, a new, bright page in the life of mankind begins.

The Annunciation is a great holiday for every Orthodox Christian, who is obliged to dedicate to God, forgetting about worldly vanity. All believers should be humble, silent, do good deeds, give alms. In the morning, visit the temple at the Liturgy.

Under no circumstances should you swear and swear. On this holiday do not work, do not engage in heavy physical labor. “A bird does not wind a nest in the Annunciation, a girl does not weave a braid.” Grandma always said that, implying that any work on this day is strictly prohibited.

In Russia, earlier on this day, birds were released from cages, children sang special songs addressed to spring, to everything bright, new, joyful. Yes, your path will be blessed! This holiday should be a real holiday.

On April 7, solemn services are held in the temples. Pray for charity and prayer. And they say, “The spring is coming.” The land from this day is blessed for sowing, and only from the next day you can plan field work.

Girls and women should come to church in the morning. pray. If you cannot conceive, you need to ask for help from the Virgin Mary. Women with children ask for health for their heirs.

According to folk traditions, spring is called on the holiday: on the night of the Annunciation they make a fire, dance around it and sing songs. Housewives fry salt in the oven, and it is considered healing: relieves ailments, protects from the evil eye. This salt is used only as needed.

In no case do not sew, knit, prepare food for the Annunciation. Despite the fact that the holiday fell on Lent, you can eat fish, drink strong drinks aged in a barrel. Children can also be washed at the Annunciation.

Our ancestors believed that the heavens were open. pleadingIn the evening, they looked up at the sky in search of a big star. When the star was visible, it was necessary to shout out: “God, give me glory!”

I also want to know what prayer to say in the Annunciation. We go to the Virgin not only for requests, but also with repentance.

Now you know when Annunciation in 2022 And how best to spend this beautiful and bright holiday! On the feast of the Annunciation, women can ask the Most Holy Mother of God about the most secret. And of course, each of us can ask for the very good news that we are all waiting for.

Tags

See also

New and interesting