Jam from the flesh of watermelon for the winter from the sultry southern beauty

Jam from winter-melon? Easy! This recipe is for watermelon fans in any form. And this is also a great solution, if there is not a very tasty watermelon and you do not really want to eat it, and it is pathetic to throw it out.

Today's edition. "Site" I will share with you, dear reader, the instructions for making jam from watermelon. It turns out it is very sweet, pieces of pulp retain watermelon taste!

Watermelon Jam for Winter Ingredients
  • 1kg watermelon pulp
  • 2g citric acid
  • 1 kg of sugar

Preparation
  1. Pour the pulp of watermelon with sugar and leave overnight so that the sugar dissolves along with the watermelon juice. In the morning, cook for 10 minutes after boiling.

2. Add the lemon juice and boil for another 15 minutes. Leave it for a few hours.

3. The third time boil for 40 minutes to boil to the desired consistency.

4. Finished jam pour in clean sterilized jars and roll the lids. At the exit you will have about 1 liter or a little more jam. There is a lot of syrup in the jam, and the pieces themselves are boiled.

5. That's it, jam Ready. Bon appetit!

I also suggest you learn how to choose the most ripe and tasty watermelons. I wish I'd known about it before!

If you're a waterbus fan, you should like it. watermelon for the winter. It is for those who want to save a part of the outgoing summer and please their loved ones.

Have you ever tried boiling watermelon jam? Do you like the taste of this sweet?

Tags

See also

New and interesting