What to do if the daughter-in-law cannot get pregnant for a long time

We often receive letters from readers in which they share their stories. One of them impressed us so much that we couldn't keep it a secret. Editorial "Site" She shares with you the story of Nina Vasilievna about her daughter-in-law, who for a long time could not have a child. At the end of the article you will find the one pregnancies.

Pregnancy Conspiracy “Hello, dear editor.” I read a lot of interesting stories and wanted to share my own. For my whole family it is a great joy, I want to tell everyone about it.

My son got married almost four years ago. I'm not going to say that I had a strained relationship with my daughter-in-law first. I have one son, it was difficult to give him to another woman. However, the problem with this story is not in our relationship with our daughter-in-law. More in their family situation.

Immediately after the wedding, the young moved to a separate apartment. A year later, we took the apartment in a mortgage, we helped them to repair. In general, life is quite measured, there is enough money. But they lived for three years and had no children. I didn't want to ask directly, but I was very worried.

Just then, I came across an old newspaper in which I found a conspiracy to get pregnant from Vanga. It's like he fell into my hands. I decided it was fate. On joys ran to his daughter-in-law and decided to offer her another way. Honestly, I don’t really believe in such things.

I went to my daughter-in-law, my son was not home. Word for word and brought to the subject of children. Apparently, she was tormented by this question for a long time, because she burst into tears and told everything as it was. It turns out that they are already three years trying to have a child, but nothing comes out. All the tests are normal, but there's no baby and that's it.

Then I gave her the plot text, told her how to read. And what do you think, three full moons later, the kids told me they were waiting to be replenished. I’m getting ready to be a granddaughter in November.

Also Nina Vasilievna warmly shared with us the text of the conspiracy and told us how to read it. You need to pronounce the Vanga conspiracy on the night from the first to the second lunar day around midnight. At this time, a woman dreaming of pregnancy should go outside or on the balcony, look at the sky and, stroking her stomach, say:

“The Lord our Father the Most High! Just as You have given us red sun, white moon, gentle clouds, bright stars, mighty trees, gentle wind, so make me, the servant of God (my name), a child for myself. As the young moon is now conceived, so let the child conceive in my womb. Amen! ?

The conspiracy can be repeated every month until pregnancy occurs. We believe that if you put all your sincere desire to become a mother into these words, then it will definitely help. You can also ask for help from the Mother of God, the patroness of all women.

In fact, it is difficult to say what exactly helped the heroine of our story get pregnant. Whether a conspiracy, or a strong desire, or just the appointed time. You never know for sure, but another way to achieve your goal will not hurt!

Tags

See also

New and interesting