Swedish almond cake 'like IKEA', recipe for kettles

Now my almond cake is coming out like IKEAIt's only 100 times better. Thank you Tatiana Shpilko for the recipe! I have never seen such a cake, although I have long been fond of cooking. For the first time I encountered the preparation of such mereng cakes, but on their basis you can think of a lot more, thank you!

The cake turns out to be gentle, not gluttonous, with a vanilla creamy taste, smells of cream and fried almonds. Delicious!

Six years ago, it snowed like it does now. My granddaughter was born, the main joy of 52-year-old grandmother, and it was this cake that I baked on her birthday!

Almond cake today editorial "Site" Share the instructions for preparing delicate Swedish almond cake. It's impossible to break away!

Corge ingredients
  • 4 proteins
  • 100g fried, unpeeled almonds
  • 3 tbsp fried seeds
  • 100g sugar
  • pinch

Cream ingredients
  • 4 yolks
  • 100g sugar
  • 1 tsp vanilla sugar
  • 100 ml cream 20% fat content
  • 150g softened butter
  • 50g almond petals for decoration
  • pinch

Preparation
  1. Separate the proteins from the yolks. It is better to start with the preparation of the cream. To the yolks add a pinch of salt, vanilla sugar. Stir the wreath well. Pour cream into the pot and add sugar to it. Put on a small fire and wait for the sugar in the cream to dissolve. No need to boil.

2. In small portions, pour cream to the yolks, actively stirring. Put it on a little fire. Warm the mass to thicken, stirring constantly. The cooking time is about 5-7 minutes. Pour the cream into a convenient container, cover with food film and leave to cool.

3. In a bowl of blender grind into fine crumb, dry slightly toasted unpeeled almonds and roasted peeled seeds. Put 50 grams of sugar in there. Freshly ground almonds with sugar smell delicious!

4. Add a pinch of salt to the squirrels, beat the proteins with a mixer to persistent peaks. Then add 50 grams of sugar, beat the mixer at high speed to a glossy mass. In small portions add ground almonds with seeds. Carefully with the help of a silicone spatula, stir the mass.

5. The form for baking (it is better to take two, the diameter is 22-24 cm) covered with parchment paper, and then lubricate the bottom and sides of the form with a thin layer of vegetable oil. Spread the dough into two shapes, as we'll need 2 crusts. Bake in a preheated to 180 degrees oven for 25 minutes. Please note that the cakes do not rise during the baking process. Let the finished crusts cool slightly, and then remove the parchment paper from the bottom of the crusts.

6. Put less than half of the cream on the cooled cake, level, and then cover with a second cake. Distribute the remaining cream. Decorate everything with slightly fried almond petals in a dry pan. Put the cake in the fridge for at least 60 minutes to get soaked.

7. That's all. almond-crust ready. Bon appetit!

To learn more about this recipe, watch the video with cook-channel Tatiana Shpilko. Beautiful Tatiana, thank you for such affordable and useful recipes!

https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=PTD0M-1XlII

I also want to know how to bake cottage cheese and almond cookies at home. It turns out to be tender, airy, crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. The pleasant aroma of almonds is literally fascinating, and I want to eat more and more!

By the way, I want to mention the almond nut separately. Take note that even 1 nut a day can do wonders with your hair! Experienced trichologists advise to include this healthy nut in your diet, and the result will be noticeable in two weeks!

This one almond cake Truly delicious: very fragrant and hearty. I didn't make flour out of almonds, but I left small pieces - it was very tasty. The cakes are not fragile, but slightly viscous. If you let the cake brew at least half a day, it becomes even more tasty and rich.

Have you tried this cake? You gonna cook?

Tags

See also

New and interesting