What to do if the parents took away the grandmother's inheritance

The heroine of today’s history is sure that a woman without education and material benefits will never be able to establish a personal life without someone’s help. Editors "Site" This claim seemed very controversial. So we decided to tell this story and get your opinion on it. Will you share your thoughts in the comments? We hope you will help us find the truth! In the meantime, let’s move on to the story.

A woman without education: I will be 29 next week. And the only gift I would like to receive on this day is the keys to my (by the way, legally inherited) apartment! I'm so angry that I can't even put it into words. But I want to share this story with you. Judge by mercy who is right and who is not!

Since I was 15 years old, I have been with my grandmother all the time. She was very sick and needed constant care. My parents couldn’t afford to hire a professional nurse, so I was assigned the role. Because of this, I could not go to college and get a decent education, which would now be very useful to me.

However, my grandmother appreciated the sacrifice I had to make, and promised to inherit her apartment out of gratitude for my support. Which is what happened. At the age of 24, I was officially the heir to the promised housing. It turned out that my parents had challenged the right to inheritance in court, and now I had to share the inheritance with them and my half-brother.

To divide the inheritance as the court ruled, the property would have to be sold for a pittance. My parents didn’t care about this as much as I did. So we decided that the housing will go to the one who needs it. And of course, as a result, the apartment was transferred to the disposal of the brother. And you know why? Because he was able to get a family faster. Good need, think about it! No one forced the bridegroom to dress up... Immediately after the wedding, it turned out that the young family had nowhere to live. Who would have thought? How unexpected! Evil is lacking...

Little by little, that family man and twins managed to acquire. Mom and dad are not happy grandchildren, all the money spent on gifts, and my parents refuse to help me both financially and morally. However, they never thought about me in their entire life, why would something change now?

I've always had to pull myself out. Here we go: I work two jobs as usual, and all the salary goes to rent housing and groceries. Even for banal cosmetics, sometimes there is no money left. How do you think about personal life in this situation?

My parents say it’s time for me to think about my family. When should I think about starting a family when I'm barely afloat?

Of course, morally I have long been ready for marriage and children, but materially – definitely not. If I had my apartment, that would be different. So who needs me?

Tags

See also

New and interesting