Husband who left his wife and realized his mistake

Many men sometimes think that living together with their wife no longer brings them joy. Everyone solves this problem in their own way. Someone is struggling to strengthen the marriage, and someone just goes looking for happiness on the side.

We cannot say for sure which solution is better. In the end, it all depends on the specifics of the particular situation. However, most often, attempts to establish a relationship with a spouse bring more benefits than a simple flight. And the proof of this is the story of one of our readers, which we want to share with you today.

My wife and I met at the university. As I now remember this day: December is in full swing, the entire student council for some time managed to gather at one time in one place (and in addition, to discuss in detail the upcoming New Year’s speech). I was five minutes late as usual, so I was in the midst of a dispute over the costume rental. Any other day, I would immediately jump into the conversation and start generating brilliant ideas, but not today. Today was the first time I saw her and all my thoughts just disappeared. No jokes and wit, no barbs in the direction of the guys from the sports sector. It seemed that all that remained of the former me was a stupid smile and wide-open eyes staring at a beautiful stranger.

After the meeting, I somehow managed to pull myself together and get acquainted. And although I was acting like an idiot, Tamara, to my great surprise, reacted with interest to the offer of a walk after class.

From that day on, we were almost inseparable. It turned out that we have a lot in common, so we quickly became close friends, and after a year and a half - even a couple. Our relationship developed as quickly and easily as friendship. So we quickly decided that we would not want to change anything.

A few months after graduation, I proposed to Tamara, and she agreed. Did I mention that I was in seventh heaven? And so began the story of my wife and I.

In the 17 years we were married, a lot of things happened. We raised two beautiful children and had our own nest. Life was always well established, household duties were divided equally, and any troubles were instantly solved, because the main rules of our family were mutual understanding and support.

Every day I became more aware that Tamara was the woman of my life and I dare not lose her.

Meanwhile, life went on as usual and it turned out that the married life of my friends was not as cloudless as mine. So they all slowly began to divorce, and the men's gatherings smoothly passed into the category of bachelor parties. And although at first I was sure that it would not affect my life in any way, in the end this situation greatly affected me.

At one of these gatherings, I met Alina and completely lost my head. It wasn’t love, it was just an attraction, a desire to diversify your life or something. At the same time, problems began in family life. Me and Tamara began to constantly quarrel and find out the relationship, and instead of taking everything into my own hands and settling our troubles, I just ran into the arms of a new friend.

In the end, it turned out that I decided to leave home and live with Alina. God knows it was the stupidest decision of my life. After a year of living together with a new woman, I realized that she is a completely stranger to me. If I had seen her as a savior before, I now knew I was sharing a bed with an ordinary female consumer. I have always had to deal with domestic issues alone. As well as financially...

In the end, I realized what a stupid thing I had done. But it was too late. My wife would never forgive me for such a betrayal. I will never forgive myself again... I don't even know what to do now. I would not dare to ask for forgiveness from my wife, and it makes no sense to stay with this dummy. I write this and tears come to my eyes. I don’t know why I decided to share my story. Perhaps so that other fools do not repeat my mistakes.”

Tags

See also

New and interesting