Hidden poverty settings that keep money out of your wallet

We often blame circumstances or other people for our problems. We are constantly complaining, thus aggravating the situation. And when it comes to finances, I hear complaints from almost all friends and acquaintances. Dear readers, do not look for ways to attract money With the help of conspiracies and dances with diamonds. It's a lot easier.

In this article, I will tell you how to influence your financial situation. change-of-money. You'll learn what poverty attitudes are, why they interfere so much with our well-being, and how to get rid of them. No tricks, just psychology.

The topic of relationships with money is relevant for everyone and at all times. Of course, everyone wants to live in prosperity and not experience discomfort due to lack of money. Well, today I want to talk about Subconscious attitudes towards povertyThe things I found in myself and how to deal with them.

I have long noticed that there is a barrier in my financial situation. And you can't jump above that limit, no matter how hard you try. I am only glad that I am not lower. But we want to move forward and develop.

And recently, there was a situation that completely confused me. Unexpectedly, unexpectedly came very utilitiesThe one I didn't expect. I want to note that our family does not have debts and we always pay properly.

Of course, my husband and I began to find out why the amount is so sky-high. But here's the thing: I've experienced the strongest. stress due to the numbers seen. Outwardly, of course, tried not to show it, but inside everything boiled. A million thoughts flashed through my head at once: “what if it’s not enough before the next salary”, “how inappropriate it is now”, “and so much was spent last month”, “it’s time to start saving”. Familiar?

Stress over money I started thinking and analyzing others Situations in your life related to money. I remember a case when my husband and I accidentally dialed goods in a supermarket for an amount that was not on the card. When the cashier gave me the numbers and I realized we didn't have enough money, I wanted to fall through the ground. His face turned red, his hands began to shake. I felt a lot of internal tension.

However, my husband calmly put some goods aside and paid off, seeing no problem at all. I knew he had a different attitude and wasn’t stressed.

Then I remembered a lot of childhood experiences that greatly influenced my attitude towards money. I realized from an early age. Financial issues are causing me tremendous stress.. After all, the grandmother and parents never tired of repeating that there is no money and you need to first “pull” to pay to buy a new toy or candy. I will never forget these eternal calculations and tension.

Now in my life everything is fine, I make good money myself. But in my relationship with money, my psyche keeps throwing negatives. Large Expenses are always stressful. and excitement. At the same time, there is enough money for everything, but I feel like I am giving the last penny.

So, my dear friends, that is exactly what it is. Our attitude to money prevents us from crossing that financial barrier.which we create in our own minds. I remembered a technique I learned long ago in one of Louise Hay's books. This is a simple psychological technique that helped me get back on my feet. I completely forgot about it, but recently I started using it again and just a month later I noticed changes.

This may sound strange, but the advice is: Thank you for all your bills and expenses.. Yeah, that's right. Try to be happy that you are spending money. If you can spend it, you have it! If that's the amount in the bills, the universe knows you can make it.

I am not saying that this method will solve all problems with money. Of course, if the installations sit very deep, thanking the costs alone is not enough. It is clear that you need to work hard to achieve financial well-being.

However, it is worth thinking: perhaps the root of the problems should not be sought in the world, but in your head. Besides, mentioned Psychological reception does not require special efforts - just try and observe. I guarantee that the changes will be and will be easier to avoid financial difficulties.

If you know other effective ways to attract moneyBe sure to share in the comments!

Tags

See also

New and interesting