Fake caviar for a banquet at home, enough for each guest

Still not sure how to surprise guests at the New Year's table? I think I have a great option for you! Today I will show you how to make an unusual snack with a minimum of ingredients. In this pre-holiday article you will find the simplest herringWhich my family boldly calls a fake caviar. I wonder if you'd agree with them.

This snack is good for several reasons. First of all, you won’t need much time to cook it. Secondly, it does not require a special culinary skill. Even a novice in cooking can cope with a herring smear. Isn't it beautiful?

The ingredients
  • 80-100g weakly salted herring
  • 1 carrot
  • 80g butter
  • 80-100g hard cheese

Preparation
  1. So, first of all, boil the carrots. I did this in the evening so I wouldn’t waste too much time cooking in the morning. Next, clean the carrot and rub it on a small grater. Do the same with cheese. By the way, I have this piece of regular mozzarella. And you can choose any other cheese to taste.

2. Then cut a cube of softened butter and herring. Get the bones out of the fish. But to be honest, I didn't bother much about it. It all depends on the herring and your tastes. Now mix the butter and herring in the blender bowl. 541706

3. Well beat the mass to a creamy state. In the original recipe, all ingredients are passed through a meat grinder. I don’t have it, so I took a simpler approach. You didn't!

4. Next, gradually add grated cheese and carrots to the mixture. Again beat the mass so that the smear is uniform. Move the snack into a glass jar or plate for serving. Done!

Advice from the editorial office If you want the smear to be even more fragrant and spicy, garlic. For my snack, I took 2 cloves and crushed them with garlic. By the way, you can not add garlic to the fake caviar itself, but grease them with toasted pieces of bread. It will be just as delicious and original!

In addition, I am sure that hard cheese can be easily replaced with melted. The result will be an improved version of everyone’s favorite “Squirrel”. What you need for the New Year's table! Would you cook such a dish?

When I was doing this, I was worried that it would have too oily a texture. But thanks to cheese and carrots, the tastes stabilized, and the snack itself acquired. cream-fish. You can easily adjust the amount of ingredients based on your preferences. Culinary experiments!

It will be great if you share your successful recipes for Christmas snacks in the comments. We look forward to your feedback and photos. Happy holidays!

Tags

See also

New and interesting