Ticket to the concert Stas Mikhailov for mom and her angry tirade after the performance of the artist

Pop stars flash brightly and fall just as rapidly. And in the era of a pandemic, it is difficult for those who expect concerts. Recently I remembered how I went to a concert with my mother, and it became interesting: is it relevant? Stas Mikhailov now.

I remember, a couple of years ago my mother just dried for the music of Stas Mikhailov. The eternal hit "Without You" played at every corner. I usually listen to foreign music. I listened to a couple of his songs. I was in a minibus, my mom's gonna drop something on Viber. In general, I realized that my beloved mother is not indifferent to his work.

GettyImages At some point, whether on the anniversary or the name day, decided to give her a gift. And I bought her two tickets for Stas Mikhailov. She herself did not want to go to the concert, and she could not find a company for herself. I struggled a little, but eventually agreed to go with her.

How angry I was after the concert, words cannot tell. I bought tickets at the start of sales. And as a result, two tickets for normal seats cost about 40 thousand rubles. Agree, the amount is not small. It was a shame that I could not please my mother. I wouldn't allow myself to spend that kind of money, but I'm not stingy anymore.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Stas Mikhailov. Fan page) (@stas_mihailoff_fan)

The concert hall was full, and the line was terrible. The good of the man was hardly busy.

A huge crowd of women were allowed into the main hall of our DK and there was nothing to breathe. Perfume and general excitement before meeting with the idol were in the air. We had to wait an hour for this meeting. Here you can not say for sure: the organizers failed or Mikhailov himself was late.

A post shared by Stas Mikhailov. Fan page) (@stas_mihailoff_fan)

It gets worse. The singer to the reverent roar of a huge number of women of all ages came on stage. The music started playing, and then I realized something.

A post shared by Stas Mikhailov (@stas_mihailoff)

Yes, I understand that the artist has a lot of concerts. And it is stupid to sing live on each, since no ligaments can withstand such a busy touring schedule. But forty thousand I expected more professionalism. And here, even in the phonogram, a person did not always fall.

A post shared by Stas Mikhailov (@stas_mihailoff)

Mom looked a little at the fans singing along with their voices, at the performer, at me. I understood immediately, and without waiting for the end of the program, we left. To make her feel better, I took her to a nice restaurant. However, after that I did not hear from her about Stas Mikhailov.

Everyone earns as much as they can, and the stars are no exception. But sometimes fans better not touch their idols. Otherwise, you can expect bitter disappointment. Tell us in the comments about your successful and not very trips to concerts to your favorite artists. After the pandemic, let us shout our favorite songs under the stage.

Photo preview and article .

Tags

See also

New and interesting