The Sad Christmas Story of a Mother Who Is Stuffed On The Last Bus

Christmas is perhaps the most family holiday of all known. Even the New Year in modern times is more common to celebrate with friends or alone with your soul mate, but not Christmas. What does it feel like to spend it alone? With what thoughts, for example, spends a lonely Christmas annoyed mother, whose son kicked out of the house on the eve of the holiday at the request of his daughter-in-law? This is what we will learn from today’s history.

Lonely Christmas "Until my son Leose was 27, we lived together." Sometimes he brought girls home. Several times it was even close to the wedding, but in the end everything ended in a breakup. Leshenka has always strived for a serious and strong relationship. However, none of his chosen ones believed this.

The last girl explicitly stated that she was not going to move in with a man controlled by her mother. It was insulting for me to hear this because I never interfered with my son’s privacy.

But the problem was voiced and it had to be solved somehow. I knew that I wouldn’t have tied my life to my mother’s son. And although Lyosha was not one, living side by side with me, he would not be able to settle his personal life for a long time. So I decided to move to the village.

It’s been a year since I moved. During this time, the son managed to get married, and now the young were looking forward to their first child. The baby was due to be born at the end of January, so I decided to come to them after the New Year and help prepare for the baby.

Just before Christmas, I went to see my son with my daughter-in-law to celebrate the holiday together and then stay for as long as I needed my help. However, it turned out that the children were not waiting for me. The son from the door said that there was no place to place me, since the matchmaker should come soon and they have already agreed that before the birth of the baby, she would take care of her daughter-in-law and household affairs.

In short, instead of thanking my mother, Lyosha just kicked me out of the house on Christmas Eve. Before that, he gave me tea and asked me how I was doing. But it was all going on in a crazy mess, because I had to catch the last bus to get back to the village.

We have not spoken to our son since then. He never called me all week and apparently didn’t even think about apologizing. I did everything in my life for him. After all this, don't I even deserve to have a party with him?

Tags

See also

New and interesting