Maxim Galkin made a furor in Israel and planned a concert in New Zealand

Surely many of our readers are interested, Where is Maxim Galkin today?. After all, the comedian left Russia in February and so far, it seems, does not even think to return. And recently he announced that he plans to visit Latvia, as well as Australia and New Zealand.

Today's edition. "Site" I will tell you what I heard from Maxim Galkin. As an artist, he spends his time in Israel, whether his concerts are successful and why he is still actively talked about in Russia. And Galkin is especially actively discussed by those who do not like him.

Many people were outraged that Maxim Galkin with Alla Pugacheva and children went to Israel. The parodiologist himself explained that he saw nothing wrong in this. After anti-war statements, he was banned from holding concerts in Russia. Even his commercials were cancelled. Simply put, Galkin was forbidden to engage in activities that always brought him pleasure, money and the love of the audience.

Therefore, the showman went on a long vacation to Israel, where he immediately organized a series of his concerts. And the performances were scheduled just in time for the beginning of the summer in the largest Israeli cities.

Interestingly, Russian propagandists jumped out of their pants, proving that nobody would come to Maxim Galkin’s foreign concerts. They say that only in Russia someone is interested, and in other countries there are enough of their performers.

However, tickets for Galkin's performances diverged so quickly that he even planned an additional concert so that more people could see him live.

June 7th was passed. concertoFrom where the artist posted a kind of video report. As you can easily see, people filled the hall to the end, and Maxim Galkin himself was irresistible, as always. Unsurprisingly, satisfied viewers applauded him standing at the end of the performance.

At the same concerts, the parodyist laughed plenty at the Russian authorities and Russian propagandists. Although soon received an answer, because some media began to write that Galkin mocked the Russians and his homeland.

In 28 years of my speeches, I have never doused my native and beloved Russia with dirt. All these years I parodied politicians, ridiculed the lying, pathetic propagandists and corrupt officials who rob my Russian people.

The artist also recalled that he had previously performed at his concerts, when he had performed countless times in Russia. ridicule. There is a lot of evidence even on YouTube.

“I have always been for the people. I still want my Russian people to live in peace and wealth, not in poverty and isolation. Therefore, with my humorous word, I will make fun of those who stand in the way of Russia’s development, Galkin said.

He also said he plans to give it on August 4. solo concert. Here he will come with a new humorous program by tradition. And in September Galkin will even visit Australia, where he will also please his fans. On September 8, he will perform in Auckland, New Zealand.

Let's see how warm the artist will be to the new audience.

Tags

See also

New and interesting