Maxim Galkin teaches life: a storehouse of wisdom from the mouth of his favorite artist

Maxim Galkin now knows for sure that love gives a person not only a sense of inspiration. It gives inspiration and faith in life. When you have someone to worry about, when you want to go home every night, that’s happiness. He said, You know what has changed dramatically? I had more joy in life, even though I didn’t complain about it. And there was another point of attraction to the house.”

Wikimedia Today Editorial "Site" I have collected for you a selection of motivational statements from Maxim Galkin.

Maxim Galkin Now This man shows his potential not only in his work, but also as a loving husband, a caring father and just a responsible person. “For me the main thing is peace of mind, inner harmony. I come out of it periodically, of course. But you have to have some kind of beacon that always shows you, "Hey, we're here."

Check out the post on Instagram.

Dope, extensions Maxim Galkin (@magalkinru)

It seems that the hat and all sorts of rumors haunt Maxim Alexandrovich all his creative life. He was also credited with star disease after the dizzying rise of a humorist career. I get asked all the time about star disease. I survived it in fifth grade.” And the cold calculation in the wedding on the Diva: “At the time when I met Alla, I had a solo concert at the Slavic Bazaar, the five-thousandth arena was completely filled!” I've been doing Who Wants to Be a Millionaire for six months. Of course, Alla can add popularity to anyone, but that was never my goal.

“I’m not one of those artists who think the stage is everything to them and if it’s not, it’s over.” And yet this man is well aware that fame is not eternal, that besides the stage, there is ordinary life. He has sincerity and humanity, even when he comes down from the stage.

Maxim Galkin from childhood dreamed and built to the maximum. As he himself has repeatedly said, “I have been building castles from cubes for five years.” I remember always suffering from a lack of extra cubes, gigantomania was present as a child. He always adds of a more mature age: “I did not so much seek fame as I sought ways of expressing myself. But I am certainly glad that success comes with financial well-being.”

As for any artist, for Maxim Alexandrovich, the main connoisseur and indicator of his work is the viewer: You can motivate yourself with anything: earning money to build a house or satisfying vanity. There's still laziness. But there is a responsibility to the viewer, the inability to drop the bar.”

Unfortunately, today Maxim Galkin can not perform and live freely in his homeland. But all the vicissitudes of life cannot break this man. He keeps making his audience laugh. And most importantly, he remains a reasonable person. He is supported by family, friends and devoted viewers. And if television and the media, with the exception of the Internet, do not give the degree of freedom of speech that society needs at that moment, then humorists can jokingly solve this problem.

Our editorial staff can only wish further creative success to Maxim Alexandrovich, happy family life and not lose their humanity: “In my school years, I dreamed of saving the whole world, protecting animals and nature from environmental disaster.” What do you think about the work and life of Maxim Galkin? Share it in the comments.

Tags

See also

New and interesting