All the reasons why Maxim Galkin and Alla Pugacheva settled in Israel

Alla Pugacheva and Maxim Galkin They are now in Israel. They left long ago and took their children with them. In one of his appeals, the diva assured that it was just a short vacation. But we see that the holiday is being delayed, and there is little faith in the imminent return of the star family to Russia.

Today's edition. "Site" He offers to talk about the reasons for the departure of Alla Pugacheva and Maxim Galkin from Russia. Fortunately, the humorist from time to time communicates with his fans in social networks, where he refutes various fakes that are published about him in the media.

Already on February 24, when the Russian army from all sides began the invasion of Ukraine, Maxim Galkin did not remain silent. Note that at that time the man was in Moscow, because in those days continued shooting the show “Best of all”.

From early morning in contact with family and friends from Ukraine! I can't tell you how I feel! How all this is possible! There can be no excuse for war! No war! wrote Maxim Galkin emotionally.

An adequate response from any normal person. However, there were many people in Russia who disagreed with this anti-war view. These people rushed to hand over tickets for Galkin’s planned concerts. They also expressed their indignation and insulted him.

Later, Maxim Galkin explained that his concerts were canceled on orders from above. Public discontent probably played a role, too. In addition, the face of the parodist was banned in advertising inserts, which disrupted all his advertising campaigns. Although many contracts were calculated until the end of 2022.

Thus, Maxim Galkin was unable to give concerts, lost the opportunity to appear on television or even participate in advertising shootings. He admits that it was impossible for him to influence the situation.

If I don’t play in Russia, it’s not because I don’t want to. And not because of the fact that part of the audience voted against, handing over the tickets. I do not perform due to the fact that these concerts have become prohibited, explained the husband of Alla Pugacheva.

Once in this situation, Galkin and his family really went to Israel to rest. As it made no sense to return to Russia, he decided to schedule concerts in Israel. The show will be held in several Israeli cities in early June.

And the audience is buying tickets so willingly that Galkin has already planned several additional concerts. He also said that part of the proceeds will be transferred to help Ukrainian refugees. Thus, Israeli viewers will not only meet their favorite, but also help to do a good deed.

Tags

See also

New and interesting