Tired of constant discussions on the Internet, Alla Pugacheva posted an emotional post on Instagram

Recently, Alla Borisovna published an angry post on her Instagram page. She rarely writes on her page. More often than not, they simply post pictures of children or memories. But what happened to Alla Pugacheva, that she decided to write a post appeal in this tone?

Recently, news about Alla Borisovna, her children and husband do not go off the front pages. And if the news about Maxim Galkin can still be explained. That close attention to the Diva is alarming. Maxim Galkin expressed his disagreement with the policy of his country. He condemned its invasion of Ukraine in February 2022. After that, he, along with his wife Alla Pugacheva and children Lisa and Harry went to Israel. At first, everyone thought it would not be long, but Maxim continued to speak negatively about Russia. He was declared a foreign agent and banned from returning home.

What happened to Alla Pugacheva The same Alla Pugacheva did not make any direct statements. But only by the look of this woman can you tell what she means. Therefore, her silent departure became clear to everyone. But the haters did not calm down and continued to write nasty things under the family's posts. Many frankly offended the actress that she did not support her native country. But the Diva always stuck to her course and did not listen to others. After the Pugacheva-Galkin family bought a house in Israel and sent their children to an Israeli school, everyone realized that they would not return.

Detractors Pugacheva literally followed her every step. Where and with whom she goes, what she does in Israel and how she lives. And all this was seasoned with a handful of resentment that Pugacheva left. The diva endured for almost two years. Her appearances in Russia became sensational. But now she has decided to speak out. The last straw of Pugacheva's patience was gossip about her recent visit to Russia. The Haters wondered why she needed to come to Russia. “...you are trying to alienate the people for whom I lived and sang all my life, sacrificed my health and personal life with your boorish statements to me, absurd fictions and brazen lies.”

Not bypassed haters and envious of the fact that Pugacheva together with Galkin bought real estate in Cyprus. The family moved there when the war broke out in Israel. Many were lost in guessing how much the couple cost their accommodation and in her angry appeal, Alla Pugacheva also did not miss this fact. Do you count my money? Yes, I worked hard, I earned them in contrast to those who skipped and drank their fine hour and claims without proof that they were blocked by oxygen Alla Pugacheva.

When Alla Pugacheva sang, everyone admired her talent, endurance, charisma. Today, when you see how she gives all her knowledge and experience to her children, how she protects her family, you admire her wisdom. She is a truly unique woman who has overcome no storm in her life, and will be able to withstand it now. “Freedom is the main wealth. And I am saving it in myself, I am living it and I will try to live to the victory of light over darkness, the victory of good over evil, the victory of truth over slander.

Tags

See also

New and interesting