What statements we remember Alla Pugacheva, who now not so often speaks in public

Alla Pugacheva is an artist who personifies a whole era. Of course, a woman of this scale has not only millions of fans, but also many haters. However, Alla Borisovna has long been used to attacks in her address. Critics’ opinion is unlikely to influence it.

Today's edition. "Site" He wants to remember what he was like. Alla Pugacheva in her youth. What did the singer do even in his younger years? Why it wasn't easy working with her. And what are the brightest statements on hot topics that speak best about her?

Alla Pugacheva in her youth In 2023, the singer is already 74 years old. She left touring at the age of 60. Although for a long time could not finally say goodbye to the stage, released new songs, appeared in television programs and even participated in national concerts. Of course, speaking from the age of 16, it is unlikely that at one moment you will stop doing the work of your life.

It is interesting that the complex character of Alla Borisovna manifested itself at a very young age. For example, even in junior grades, her peers gave her the nickname Feldfebel, which, although somewhat offensive, was still quite indicative for a little girl.

Later, Alla Pugacheva will hear the phrase that she said, perhaps not in the best mood: “In order to love people, you need not communicate with them.”

Instagram / @allagalkin_fan And indeed, at any age, the artist was not easy to build relationships with others. Someone even liked this manner, they blamed everything on demanding and professionalism. Others considered Pugachev too arrogant.

Instagram/@insta_alla._ But to whom she herself treated with trepidation and unconditional love, it was to the audience. “The most brilliant thing is that I sing in the studio. But when I sing on stage, the audience is more brilliant, she said.

Being the most popular singer of her time, Alla Pugacheva definitely did not need funds. Asked about her wealth, she once said, “The money should be enough not to feel humiliated.”

Commented the artist and his rich personal life. This quote has been around for decades. “I have been married three times and have been happy every time. My husbands were unhappy because I sacrificed them to the stage.

In this regard, Maxim Galkin was the most lucky, because in his fifth marriage Alla Borisovna officially entered in 2011, when he was already done with the scene. To paraphrase it turns out that she sacrificed the scene for the sake of marriage with a humorist. And to raise Lisa with Harry, of course.

After the start of a full-scale Russian invasion of Ukraine, Maxim Galkin did not remain silent, he was one of the first to oppose the war. Pugacheva sided with her husband. The confrontation with the Russian authorities forced the family to leave the country, but Galkin and Pugacheva did not abandon their anti-war stance.

The subsequent inclusion of Maxim Galkin in the list of natural persons-foreign agents only angered the Diva more. She appealed to the authorities to include her in the list of foreign agents, as she and her husband are in full solidarity. However, the authorities did not dare to openly oppose the people's favorite.

Instagram / @alla_orfey We have already told why viewers have always loved Alla Pugacheva and cited more of her apt quotes. And they also wrote about what the talented and bold humorist Maxim Galkin is most afraid of.

Tags

See also

New and interesting