Mother loved cleanliness, but she did not like to clean herself, so she forced her daughter to plow.

As sad as it may be, there are mothers for whom child manipulation is the norm. These children can suffer from this behavior for many years. And even as adults, many are unable to let go of the grievances of the past without help. It is hoped that in the case of Alla, she still achieved harmony with herself.

Manipulation of the child Alla and her mother Mother Alla did not spend too much time with her daughter as a child. Because of her busy schedule, she had to leave the baby to her grandmother. And only when Alla was 13 years old, they finally began to live as their relatives should. One living space.

For Alla’s mother, purity was almost in the first place. This is especially true for the windows. But for some reason, it was Alla who had to clean up. When she refused, complaints began. The adult woman almost clutched her breasts and said how bad she was. Like, the daughter does not help her at all, no one cares about her. And Alla went for rags.

Thus, the girl lived in a constant struggle of guilt and irritation. She did not want to do unnecessary work. On the other hand, love for her mother prevented her from saying a final “no.” At the age of 18, she decided to become a bad housewife, and when the time came, quickly moved away from her mother.

But neither life apart nor further marriage stopped Alla's mother. She regularly called her daughter and demanded that she come and clean the apartment. When Alla offered to call her a paid cleaner, her mother took it almost as an insult. How come? What kind of daughter doesn't want to help her mother?

The further along, the less Alla visited her mother. The final straw was a night bell when her mother began crying into the phone about how bad she was. Alla and her husband fell out of bed and took a taxi across the city to understand what had happened. But the door was opened by a sleeping and perfectly healthy mother. Apparently, after she cried in the phone, she immediately went to bed. And then Alla could not calm down for several days.

Manipulation - the desire to communicate? Some time passed, and Alla gradually melted away. She tried to understand her mother. What drives her? Why is she acting like this? Why is child manipulation the only language of communication? What if that's the only way her mother can call her daughter? What if that's her only way to say "I love you"? Alla decided to check it out.

She started visiting her mother again. I took my kids with me and stayed up late. It wasn't easy, you can't change your mother's temper. But there was progress. And then my mother's health went very badly. Only this time for real.

I needed a nurse. Alla found out the prices and was horrified by such high prices. The mother was already lying down, and she needed full care. She'd better do everything. The mother wants to be with her daughter.

Then Alla left her job and went to her mother as a nurse. Nobody was happy with this situation. The husband was openly against, the children were also not delighted with the disappearance of his mother, and the fuse of daughter love of Alla quickly dried up. She wasn't a professional nurse. It was difficult for her both physically and mentally. Whatever she did, her mother was always unhappy. She grumbled and poured all the negative emotions on her daughter. Alla was desperate.

After being a nurse for 8 months, Alla could not stand it and brought a professional. The mother, of course, was very resistant. He was a stranger. What kind of daughter does she not want to take care of her mother? Without listening to her curses, Alla returned home.

Within six months, Alla’s mother began to walk on her own. When a man was near her, the magic dissipated, and the woman quickly recovered. How do you explain this miraculous healing? Alla didn't care anymore. She was so tired that she could not and did not want to think about this person. She will no longer be manipulated.

Manipulation of the child - the result Do you know mothers for whom child manipulation is normal? Should children tolerate such treatment? How important is it to set boundaries with your parents?

Tags

See also

New and interesting