How to make shortbread cookies quickly and still surprise everyone around you? Prepare the dough according to this recipe, and place a slice of tangerine inside each cookie.
When a guest is already on the doorstep and is eager to celebrate uncontrollably, only such cookies with tangerines
can distract him. Fragrant, slightly crispy, with a delicate filling, these cookies are just made for the winter holidays.
How to make shortbread cookies Today , the Site
will share instructions for shortbread cookies
with tangerines. It is impossible to come off!
- 270 g flour
- 1 egg
- 130 g butter
- 120 g sugar
- 4 tangerines
- a pinch of salt
- Beat the softened butter with sugar and egg until smooth. Add flour and a pinch of salt, knead a soft dough. Place the dough in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Peel the tangerines and cut them into wedges. Pay attention to the seeds, they will need to be carefully removed from the tangerine slices with a knife or fork.
- Roll out the dough into a layer just under half a centimeter thick. Use a mug or glass to squeeze circles out of the dough. The size of the circles depends on the size of the mandarin slices. Gather the rest of the dough into a ball, roll out and squeeze out the blanks with a mug. Place a tangerine wedge inside each mug.
- Pinch the edges of the circles, forming something like a dumpling. You can decorate the edges of the cookies with a fork. Transfer the cookies to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for 20 minutes until tender.
- If desired, you can sprinkle the finished cookies with powdered sugar . Bon Appetit!
Editorial Advice I also suggest learning how to make a "Christmas Mandarin" cupcake. Bright, delicate and cozy, with a citrus aroma, dried fruits and a heady taste of the upcoming holiday!
Now you know how to make shortbread cookies with tangerines, which guests do not eat, but shamelessly devour. This cake with a surprise in the form of tangerine slices
is a real delight for all those with a sweet tooth. And if you also sprinkle cinnamon on top, then half of the street will run into your kitchen!