The main difference between natural leather shoes and dermatin negligence

Hey, everybody! In this article I want to raise such an important household issue as the choice of shoes. Why the question is important, I think everyone knows. Surely. footwear It is comfort, comfort, confidence and health. Therefore, the choice of shoes should be approached with special responsibility.

First, shoes are different: sports, for tourism, for every day or official. Of course, no one will run in shoes around the stadium, as well as wear sneakers under trousers to an important meeting. There may be exceptions in the fashion world, but we won’t go into detail.

Each type of shoe is made differently. Based on the purpose, shoes are made from different materials. For example, running shoes are made of synthetics, and high-quality models in the style of cajual are made of real leather. In addition, shoes vary in price. Therefore, the real skin is replaced by artificial. Options become even more when models of suede and nubuk enter into competition. When you go to a shoe store, your eyes run out.

A couple of years ago, I worked in a shoe store as a sales consultant. Therefore, I understand shoes quite well - many people helped to decide on the choice. The first thing to ask yourself is, what do I need shoes for? What time of year will I wear it? You can start from this and then choose the right material or brand.

If we talk about quality shoes for every day, it is better to choose products made of natural materials. I recommend buying shoes, shoes or sneakers made of natural leather. It does not soar, it sets the right microclimate for the feet. Also, genuine leather products are worn longer, do not tear or crack in the cold season. Yeah, they cost more. But as they say, the stingy pays twice.

In addition, it should be borne in mind that new shoes are uncomfortable at first, they must be carried. So: with the skin there will be no such problems - it stretches perfectly. If the shoes are slightly pressed, it will be possible to spread it to half a size, or even a size larger. However, you need to know how to choose good quality shoes. To do this, you need to be able to distinguish the skin from the skin substitute.

How to distinguish skin from leather substitute First, you should just look at a special label. It should depict a “skin” for leather shoes and a “rombic” for a pair of shoes made of a leather substitute. In addition, you can read what is written on the label or box of shoes. In English leather is “Genuine leather” and in Italian it is “Vera pelle”.

You can also use your tactile sensations. Touch a pair of shoes with your hands. You need to apply your palm to your shoes: natural skin will warm up from the warmth of your hand after a while. If you do the same with artificial leather shoes, there will be no change. In addition, the shoe itself will remain a wet footprint in the place where it was touched.

To check the material, you can drop a drop of water on your shoes. I'm not sure you can do it in a shoe store, but it's a good method for home use. In the case of shoes made of natural leather, the drop will gradually begin to absorb, and on a pair of substitutes will slip. You can also check the skin with fire – shoes made of natural leather will not burn. I hope that these simple but useful recommendations will be useful to you when choosing leather shoes. What shoes do you prefer to wear? Write in the comment!

Tags

See also

New and interesting