What happens if you pull on socks before bed and do not take off all night

Nice socks are my weakness. In my, I'm not afraid of this word, I have counted more than 30 pairs! Of course, someone will say that an ordinary person does not need so much. However, for me this wardrobe item is very important. Moreover, I have both smart "hiking" and home socks .

© Freepik With the help of socks you can not only keep warm, but also create a unique image and cheer yourself up . And how nice it is to put on soft warm socks and go to bed! By the way, this habit is useful not only for simple convenience. If you sleep in socks, your body automatically thanks you. And today I will try to convince you that sleeping with bare feet is not the best idea.

Home socks How many centuries do you think the history of socks goes back to? As it turned out, the ancestors of modern socks appeared in Ancient Greece in the 6th century BC! True, then they were worn exclusively by women and only at home. This garment was classified as underwear and was never displayed.

GettyImages Later, the idea of indoor socks-slippers was picked up by the inhabitants of Ancient Rome and other countries. The appearance of socks was constantly changing, and at some point the familiar socks and stockings appeared . In general, all the best inventions of mankind have survived to this day and do not lose their relevance!

GettyImages Warmth and comfort are the foundation on which the main function of the socks rests. Thanks to them, you will not rub your feet with new shoes and will not freeze on a bad day. And if you put on socks at night, you will bring even more benefits to your body. Let's talk about this in more detail.

Why wear socks at night So, let's start with the most obvious reasons. Firstly, thanks to the socks, you will warm your feet, and your body temperature will decrease . This is a sure signal for the body that it is time to fall asleep. If you suffer from insomnia, maybe a little sock life hack will help you.

By the way, this will not only start to fall asleep faster, but also improve the quality of sleep. It will become calmer and deeper. Seems like a good investment the next day, what do you think?

© Freepik Secondly, sleeping in warm socks is needed to prevent a very unpleasant Raynaud's disease. This ailment causes improper blood circulation throughout the body. As a result, the person may feel numbness and spasms in the body. And it appears due to constant stress and low temperature. Therefore, never let yourself get cold!

The next point is especially relevant for our female audience. During menopause, women are often faced with a violation of thermoregulation (hot flashes). This can lead to serious hormonal disruptions. To be on the safe side, it is best to keep your feet warm at all times. This will again help lower your overall body temperature.

© Freepik In addition, socks worn at night can be used for cosmetic purposes. If you know what dry feet or heels are, take note of this life hack! Take a shower before bed, and then apply moisturizer and other suitable product to your feet. Then put on your socks and go to bed. In the morning you will notice that the legs have become much softer. Repeat this procedure regularly to achieve the desired result.

If you are convinced by these arguments, choose your sleep socks carefully. They should not be tight and squeeze your legs. Otherwise, blood circulation in the body may be impaired. Also, bypass compression socks if you do not have the necessary indication for their use. In this matter, be sure to consult your doctor.

Which Socks to Choose? Socks are a basic item that you can buy just about anywhere, including your regular grocery store. It is difficult to imagine the scale of the sock assortment on the Internet. Believe me, now it is really fashionable and relevant. By the way, very often socks are given, although the older generation thinks that this tradition has sunk into oblivion.

If you are looking to buy socks for everyday wear, I recommend choosing the elasticated options. This is an iron guarantee that the sock will not slip anywhere and will fit snugly on the leg. And if you are looking for home socks , there is nothing better than plush soft models. You can also opt for knitted wool socks . For example, my mother knitted these for me.

© Freepik It seems that the socks topic is closed once and for all. The only thing left is to share with you an interesting handicraft article that will help you make socks with your own hands. In my opinion, this is a great idea for a New Year's gift. What do you think?

Photo in article

Tags

See also

New and interesting