Report of a gallant husband who got carried away by his wife's unmarried girlfriend

A young family is beautiful, because feelings are still filled with a flair of novelty and romance. Birds fly everywhere and cicadas sing. But what if your betrothed really is? trickster And you're not enough to make him feel really comfortable?

Yeah, that happens. The situation, I must say, is not pleasant. But as they say, life goes on. This is the story of our reader.

The insidious seducer We just got married. You know, when you still love a person so much, you just can't imagine life without him. In fact, even the “candy and bouquet” period is not over. We studied together and got married. Since the money is still not normally earned, decided to make the wedding more modest, and the saved to go on vacation.

That's what we did. We went with our friends to Egypt. No, the buffet isn't on us. We stayed separately in the same hotel, but in a nice room with all the bonuses. To be honest, I was abroad for the first time and I really liked everything. South, sun, sea, people. Even the local cuisine didn't scare me.

Every day we went to discos, rejoiced and rested. At first I thought friends would be like that, background. And Ivan and I, in the foreground, holding hands and all in white, will walk in beautiful places. And I have to admit, the early days were like this. But then I started noticing that my husband was getting bored.

And no, he didn't run to a free bar with friends "on business," as others did. I didn't even grumble. Just the look of his eyes somehow blurred: the man was bored.

Not surprisingly, he was abroad many times and not only in hot countries. I'm a little jealous.

Since our company is motley, there was nothing strange in the fact that everyone knows each other only capped. You got party guys and business people here. My friends, all unmarried, probably made some vacation plans and had every right to do so. I don't think it's cultural to get involved.

Besides, I'm on my own honeymoon. It's not about anyone else's feelings.

One day, Galina, one of my best friends, picked up a purchase at home in the local market. Of course, I did not calculate the weight and could not convey everything to the hotel. And it turned out that of the young people in the range was only my Vanya. Of course, he could not refuse to help his wife’s friend.

Now I regret it.

The next morning, Ivan suggested that the three of us walk around the hotel so that no one would be bored, because the sun was already roasting and it was uncomfortable to go out into the open air: we are all blond, with pale skin. To burn in the sun, to spit. I said yes, and we went for a walk.

Honestly, I noticed some kind of attraction between the two of them, like I was superfluous. Husband was joking, she was laughing. I was on the sidelines. And the worst thing I saw was the excitement in his words. I was in her place recently. After the walk we were together, but bad thoughts did not leave me.

The next couple of days we were just the two of us. We walked, ate deliciously, drank and just enjoyed life. I knew I wanted to be with this man. Beautiful, smart, well-read. Seriously, what are your doubts?

I also love cats. One day we wandered into an area where it was customary to feed them. There was no limit to emotion. I felt like I was in a childhood dream. And then the beautiful sunset and the end of the day.

In the morning Vanya went to the market, leaving me to sleep. He was gone for a long time and I never got to sleep. I decided to go for a walk and maybe meet some friends. And I did. My girlfriend next to her husband. They were holding hands and talking fun. I was not immediately noticed, and those seconds for me lasted like hours of despair.

First Vanya saw me and quickly opened his hand. Then the friend changed in her face. They ran up and started laughing, jokingly making excuses. They say that they have such jokes, and in general, do not take into account, this is a friendly gesture, nothing serious. But my world is split. Tears filled my eyes and I went back to my room. I cried for another hour.

I guess it was a good thing that no one comforted me, I was able to cry sweetly. After sitting in my room all day, I decided to stay with my remaining friends. The husband was in the room, and Galya was in her room. That's how my honeymoon ended. Terrible.

We're home now, but we don't talk. I'm seriously thinking about divorce. It must be childish, but that's how I am. Moreover, if Ivan, as it turned out, has such a character, then you need to run now, while there is no common property and a child.

Or wait until I'm just hysterical? I don't know how to be, it's very difficult and bitter. I haven't even told my parents yet. Well, marriage isn't as straightforward as I thought.

Tags

See also

New and interesting