1. Without exception, "Energy" contain caffeine.
2. Action energotonik lasts for 3-4 hours, unlike coffee, which is enough for a couple of hours.
3. All energotoniki divided into two categories: some more caffeine, others - vitamins and carbohydrates.
4. "Coffee" drinks suit inveterate workaholics and students, who work or are at night, and "vitamin-carbohydrate" - active people who prefer to spend their free time in the gym.
5. Energy drinks contain rare B vitamins
6. Depression and lethargy in the body caused by a lack of neurotransmitters - substances that transmit impulses from one nerve cell to another. The amino acids that make up the energy drinks make up for this deficiency.
7. It is better to drink energy drinks with guarana than soluble coffee as guarana does not irritate the stomach.
8. Vitamins contained in energotonik can not replace multivitamin complex.
9. Energy drinks should not drink to children, pregnant women and people suffering from diseases of the cardiovascular system.
11. In the energy drinks have carnitine. It is a natural component of human cells, contributing to quick oxidation of fatty acids. Carnitine increases metabolism and reduces muscle fatigue.
12. Even in energy drinks have taurine. This amino acid accumulates in the muscle tissue. Every day, people with food gets 200-300 mg of taurine. It is believed that it improves the heart muscle. Recently, however, physicians were among the opinions that taurine does not have any effect on the human body. But for whom it is really useful, because it is for cats: taurine contain almost all canned food for furry pets.
13. guarana and ginseng, are also found in these drinks - medicinal plants, has tonic properties. Alexander Vlasov, a research consultant "Nutri-farm": Exciting properties attributed to guarana and ginseng, are not supported by research. Perhaps people believe in their power solely because of the exotic name.
14. There is a part of "power" with a mysterious substance called inositol. However, as it turned out, inositol. Manufacturers of energy drinks claim that it causes the liver to more efficiently process fats, carbohydrates and proteins. Minkail Gaparov: If you put rats on a diet deficient in inositol, they will get a fatty liver. However, this in no way means that the additional beneficial effect of inositol on the liver and add your energy.
15. Do not exceed the daily dose of caffeine - about two cans of average energy.
16. Receiving more than two cans a row could harm health: the body's resources have been exhausted, and therefore, instead of the desired effect you will experience side effects.
17. Upon termination of the energy the body needs rest to recover resources.
18. Do not eat after exercise - and it both increases the pressure. Who knows what is the margin of safety of your circulatory system?
19. The lethal dose for humans - about 10 g of caffeine (150 jars energotonik)
20. Remember that, using energy drinks, man deceives his own body. They really invigorate, but an artificial cheerfulness. But if you accept them, do it at least competently.