Copywriting from Anatoly Golubovsky

I write every day. Develop a structure and generate texts for landing pages, presentations, marketing whales.To reflect the theme clear and to make the necessary emphasis, during the meeting with the customer I ask 27 key questions about his business.

I do interviews, literary texts, descriptions, essays, stories, poems. Samples of my work can be found at the link above, with publications on the website of the Interregional writers and writers in the magazine Domus&Design, on this site in other sources.

I'm friends with words and know how to choose the right speed for commercial text and art. I just like to do it.
You can contact me by sending a message to artbox1020@gmail.com or call the number +38(067)548 8142

Landing page for residential complex in the city of Ukrainka
lp1.ukrainianhills.com/
Marketing kit for a leading construction and development company of Georgia
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1vvLivojJNPSVhmVFFWSlpxbDQ/view
Marketing kit for image People magazine in drive.google.com/file/d/0B1vvLivojJNPbFJOcUN3VmU0SnM/view

The description for the website of "Wise." Specialize in teaching abroad (from the descriptions)
mudra-edu.com.ua/ru/countries/gb/

Interview with Alexey Arestovich
bashny.net/san-anatol/2015/11/26/aleksey-arestovich-chelovek-eto-suschestvo-kotoroe-dolzhno-postoyanno-preodolevat-samo-sebya.html

My account in FB www.facebook.com/anatol.golubovskiy

Anatoly Golubovskiy

Tags

See also

New and interesting