Recently, I had the Junior brother, or best friend

Fifty two million six hundred nine thousand thirty four

A couple of months ago in the neighboring me the apartment entered the mom with a ten year old son. I sometimes met him on the Playground and saw my little neighbor either walks alone or with his babysitter. In General, the mother of the boys was all the time at work, and he clearly lacked focus.

And once I was home alone and watched a movie, and then I heard the doorbell. On the threshold was the same neighbor's little boy, he said that his nurse had forgotten something in the car, and it is boring to wait it to one. We met, the boy had Bones and smiled sweetly to me. We stood in the hallway, and the boy enthusiastically told me a story. Then it took the nurse.

The next day she rang at the door. It was my little neighbor, but with a nanny. She apologized and said that, well, Kostya yesterday you story is not told until the end, and now asks permission to continue. I was a bit surprised, but, of course, let them in. While the nurse was sitting in the hall watching TV, we Bones drinking tea with biscuits in the kitchen and chatted about everything. For his age the boy was wise beyond his years, but I noticed that for some reason he is sad. When I asked him about it, Costa has admitted that his new school, being bullied by classmates, a mother he is afraid to talk about it, and so she had a lot of problems.

We talked a little more with Bones, and then he was taken away by the nanny. Monday morning I went early to his school to deal with offenders, so I felt sorry for this cute little boy. Blazing with anger, I caught his attackers and clearly explained to them that to hurt others is not good. The hooligans have promised not to do.

That evening, when I walked out of the store towards me rushed to the coast and tightly hugged me. He happily told me:

— Nastya, thank you very much! I know you came to school today. Those boys apologized to me! Thank You!

In General, we with Kostya became friends, now we walk together, ride bikes, talking on a completely different topic, and I help him with homework. I am very interested to communicate with him, despite a pretty decent age difference.

So quite by chance I had in life or the best little friend, or beloved younger brother. And I don't regret it.

The website is now at Classmates! Press:

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting