Girlfriend came from Canada and cooked meat... This vkusnotischi I have not eaten!

Recently my mother visited her University friend, who she hasn't seen since the days of the study. The fact that in the fourth year the girl decided to suddenly pick up the documents, inspired by this thoughtless act all teachers.

In that period, she met his love and decided to move to Canada. Over time, my mother's classmate study hard, got a foreign degree and found a good job. This spring, she came home and decided to visit her mother.

We have jaw dropped in surprise when we saw her on the doorstep with huge bags of products. The guest decided to treat us with firm ribs canadian! You might also enjoy this meat dish...

How to cook pork nebraskainsurance
  • 1 kg pork ribs
  • 100 g of Apple sauce
  • 100 g of ketchup
  • 1/2 tsp garlic powder
  • 1/2 tsp red pepper
  • 1/2 tsp black pepper
  • 3-4 tbsp of soy sauce
  • 2 tbsp lemon juice
  • 3 tbsp. sugar
  • 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon

Cooking
  1. Mix in a small container of Apple sauce, ketchup, garlic, paprika, soy sauce, lemon juice, sugar and cinnamon.

2. Cut the ribs so that one portion had one edge. If pieces of meat are large, you can pre-boil them for 15-20 minutes.

3. Put the meat in the sauce and thoroughly cover each piece. Put the ribs in the refrigerator to marinate for 30 minutes.

4. Put the meat on a baking sheet and cover with foil. Bake at 220 degrees for 90 minutes.

5. The sauce that was left, lubricate the meat every 20 minutes. After 40 minutes remove the foil and cook the ribs until Golden brown.

Enjoy your meal! Do not forget to share this recipe meat dishes with friends.

Now everyone can publish articles
Try this first! To WRITE an ARTICLE the Author

Victoria Poplavskaya Believes that art knows no rest! Enjoys drawing, used to look at life with a painter's eye. Cleaning the house and cooking finds work, a pleasure after all to any business can be creative! Loves unorthodox methods of solving problems. Favorite book Victoria — "Three comrades" E. M. Remarque.

Tags

See also

New and interesting