Joel Klaus: Allow yourself to receive love, prosperity and health!

Tune in to appreciationis Extremely important in sending love and creating joy is a permission to allow yourself to receive love, wealth, health and abundance. This is a problem area for many people.

Since the publication of my first book, I was inundated with emails from readers admiring the results of sending love. However, many reported that "Yes, I see the amazing results of sending love, Yes, I feel much better, but some area of my life is still as if locked". That is, people wrote that in some aspects of their lives have improved, while, as the other region is not opened fully, the life in them did not flow so abundantly and joyfully, as one would expect.Most of these areas were: money, freedom and abundance.

It has a simple reason: from early childhood we are subconsciously trained lack, lack of something (as opposed to abundance) and accept this phenomenon.

Over time, we're turning this into a resistance to receiving, especially receiving the free, joyful, abundant and constant. The greatest resistance we learn about money and abundance.Abundance – this is when a lot of things! The lack of abundance or resistance to it means that we allow to reach us only a certain number of something and then subconsciously "turning off the tap." Bang! Here.

Let me assure you that sending love opening and radiating love everywhere, wherever you go, you get out tenfold. It's not my idea, and the law of love energy. So that, that Is All, have constructed our world, and as much comes to you, you can do more to give, with the result that even more comes back to you; this is heaven on earth. Constantly climbing up the spiral, increasing the abundance all around.

But here's the surprise: if you are closed to acceptance (receipt), we will send you love will bring great changes to your friends and the world around you, but you will stand on place, because of the thread that is returned, you can only leak a tiny amount or nothing at all. Understand what I'm saying? Subconsciously resisting the flow to you flow of abundance, you not only deprive yourself of all welcome and honored, you also slow down the process of constant strengthening of the outgoing flow from you love. Your ability to give and create joy, love and abundance associated with this stream.

The more abundance I have, the more you can help others to open to receive, and the more they get, the more you can send, which will create more of what you can get. Hope you understand me?

The reason that we work and play with areas of higher resistance is that, as I've found that if you engage from the darkest corners, everything else automatically highlights itself.

I don't often use the word "God", but why not! Imagine believers in God, people who spend time sending love and sense of joy – God is love. "Hurray, finally it's happening! Finally they figured it out." But then God sees that people do not allow it all back to yourself and eventually disappointed. "Oh, bother!" Unfortunately, it happens too often.

Start...

The next 3 days direct all the focus enough time on the feeling of gratitude. No matter what is to focus, to feel gratitude, it's about the feeling.

Feel this sense of gratitude just to feel him. Then, even if you only slightly feel it, make every effort to enhance it more and more. Play with this feeling many times a day each time to find that lost sense of gratitude, find a way to return it, so much so that it becomes a little stronger than before. At first, the feeling of gratitude will be throbbing and fleeting, almost elusive – pursue it with joy and in a playful manner. Do this practice for the next 3 days with joy and stress. In other words, make it a priority over all other feelings.

Why not put everything aside and feel gratitude right now? When you feel it in yourself, for a moment think of something that would like to have. Without going into details, we'll lower them. Fold two and two together – something that makes you happy and feeling gratitude for it as though you already have it. Continue to feel gratitude for this thing or event, not worrying about the details. After 3 days, take a break for a day or two, and then repeat.

Let me tell you something very strange. Never in my life have I experienced feelings of gratitude/appreciation. It so happened that I was looking for, as more open to receiving/acceptance and, when approaching to that state, saw the emergence of extremely delicate feelings, which changed my vibration.

I continued to work on methods to open more and more, and this feeling continued to appear, and soon whatever I want, started to fall into my hands. I called this feeling "permission" for lack of a better word. It was so wonderful feeling that I began to chase him. Then I realized that when I experienced this feeling while working on methods to open and leave, that's when all came to me so easily. Imagine, so simple! Besides, the feeling of "permission" came when I was vibrating at a certain frequency. This is the frequency I discovered for making/receiving. The feeling was informed that I have reached this state.

And one day it dawned on me that the sensation I call that "permission" was what others call a gratitude/appreciation. More time passed, the light in my head turned on, and I realized that the feeling I call "permission" is a very high frequency of love.Tune in to it – and you are wide open to all the wonderful! Abundance will come to you without any effort. published

©Klaus Joel

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: //polyova.com/2011/06/klaus-dzhoul-pozvolenie/

Tags

See also

New and interesting