24 barbed quotes by Victor Pelevin

The hermit, a drug addict, a crazy philosopher — as soon as did not name the writer Viktor Pelevin contemporaries, but continued and continue to read his phantasmagorical novels. Just Pelevin is the best parodist of the present. Parody, of course, not to everyone's taste, but it is not for all writes. And while dissatisfied I bet mysterious writer just bursts out of his silent Zen laughter.

24 famous quotes from his works and interviews. Careful, they're prickly:

1. Man does not need three pines to lose the way, — it is only two nouns.

2. The final truth Russian man always misleading language.

3. In our time people find out about what they think on TV.

4. In love, completely absent of meaning. But it gave meaning to everything else.

5. It was enough to calmly think about three seconds to understand everything.But where to get them, these three quiet seconds? Have someone in your life they are? We not only live but die on the run and too excited with their own fantasies to stay even for a moment.

6. Even when people realize that they are just batteries in the matrix, the only thing they can do with that hunch is to sell it to ourselves in the form of a blockbuster...

7. If I heard one hand clapping? Many times in my childhood when my mom spanked me on the ass. I think so and became a Buddhist.

8. I had traveled a lot and at some point suddenly realized that, wherever I went,in fact I moved only one space and that space is myself.

9. What no words, for 99.99% of the people does not exist.

10. What all the great Russian classics? The absolute intolerance of Russian life in any of its aspects. And that's all. Nothing else there. And the world of hawala. And asks for more.

11. In fact, the word "recover" means "to come to others", because that's what these other birth explain to you what effort you need to do on ourselves to make them pleasing to the form.

12. You, Russians, are generally ridiculous. Because all take on your account. And your account should take only money, the rest is spam.

13. Smiley is a visual deodorant. It is usually put, when the user think that he smells bad. And he wants guaranteed to smell nice.

14. Want to be happy in love — never don't think about it.

15. What seems to be another person's Paradise is another's just an unhealthy lifestyle.

16. People used to see the devil everywhere, except a mirror and a TV.

17. The dog looks at the stick, and the lion at who threw it. By the way, when this is understood, it becomes much easier to read our press.

18. Life is very strangely arranged. To get out of the well, should it fall.

19. Not always advertised things, and simple human happiness. Always show equally happy, but this happiness is caused by different acquisitions. So a person goes to the store for things, and for this happiness, and it does not sell.

20. Anti-Russian conspiracy, of course, exist — the only problem is that it involves the entire adult population of Russia.

21. I have always believed that relations between a man a woman lacks the confidence and thoughtless ease that exists between friends, decided together to take on his chest.

22. If you were in the dark and see at least the faintest ray of light, you must go to him, instead of talking, it makes sense to do it or not.

23. Someone else is very easy to tell how to live and what to do. I would either explain everything. And even would show what lights to fly and how. But if the same thing should be done to, sit on the ground or flying in the opposite direction.

25. I will TRY to EXPLAIN what Emptiness is. Just listen very carefully. So. (Silent). That's just what you saw. Here it is. published

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind - together we change the world! ©

Source: //www.adme.ru/tvorchestvo-pisateli/25-kolyuchih-citat-viktora-pelevina-808910/

Tags

See also

New and interesting