Soviet "Moskvich"

Two-color "Moskvich" with the image of Soviet heroes - Lenin, Marx and Engels - of Baranovichi travels for a month. Owner - Long Victor Razumov - took advantage of the communist symbols in order to stand out from the crowd. Moskvich-2140 & quot; 1983 release from his grandfather went to Victor. "I go to my father taught him!" - Says Victor.

The cars Victor specifically changed nothing, while maintaining the basis for the story. "All the stuffing - the factory. Until now, few details were the inscription "Made in GDR" and "Made in USSR", - says the owner. - The state machine is perfect! Tomorrow in Moscow ».

Victor - a professional driver, he had several expensive foreign cars. The latest - "Opel" in 2000 - he has sold recently and decided more and more foreign cars are not buying. "Foreign cars rust faster - says Victor. - Muscovite, though old, but reliable. Only in the comfort of plays & quot ;.

The idea of ​​"decorate" machine Soviet paraphernalia came spontaneously. "As for us in the streets of all the machines are the same, you feel like in the army, - Victor frowns. - I wanted to stand out from the crowd. " A trio of Soviet heroes, hammer and sickle, communist slogans "Workers of the world unite" and Soviet marks, according to Victor, - the most suitable symbols for the Soviet machine. "It is not the same flowers on her glue - says the owner. - Soviet machine, then the entourage must be appropriate ».

Stickers Victor brought from Moscow. "We do not find this, - said Victor. - And the Russians have a great choice. To pay for a hundred dollars. But it's worth it ».

"New dress" the machine was not lost on the public. "Attention to my old one" Moskvich "more than the coolest" Mercedes ". In Baranavichy every second stops and "fotkaet" in Minsk, waving from the bus, smiling and taking pictures, too, drivers honking, shouting: "Well done!" - Says Victor. - At first it was awkward, and then used to ».

For a month, the machine travels through the city, to Victor approached dozens of potential buyers. But the owner does not think about selling. "Maybe even newlyweds will roll" - laughing Victor.

Recently Victor thanked for preserving the history of foreigners. "On the sink met a Czech, so he ran around the car, waving his hands, something in their own sputter ... - says Victor. - And when he saw me, he grabbed my arm and shouted enthusiastically, mispronouncing words, a miracle of my car and how great it is that I have kept a car in its original form. Like, they do not see these. And this is the memory ... »

--img8--

Source: dymontiger.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting