The strangest professions (10 photos)

Still, the planet Earth - a very strange place. Sometimes you wonder just how much our world there is absurd and ridiculous things. It is not for nothing that they say that the truth is more fantastic than any fiction.
Well wonder can be found in such a boring area, as the labor market? But if you dig more carefully, here you can find a lot of fun. For example, if you look at the world's regular reports of recruitment agencies.

Giovanni Felizzola hails from Italy. Manufacture of neon signs has been since 1967. He has his own shop in Baltimore, where he manages since 1985. He himself says that when working with glass is necessary to be extremely careful - the slightest inaccuracy and everything will be spoiled. Work glassblower has not changed much since ancient times. Master the force of his lungs, and under the influence of fire gently stretches and bends the glass.

Dusty Barrett - rodeo clown from childhood. At the age of two years he has performed with his grandfather. The only drawback of the work considers the ongoing patrols on the tour, because of what it can not see each other for a long time with his family. The most important purpose of his performances is the laughter of children.

William Coffman engaged in unusual business for 16 years. He works as a diver in the exhibition, National Aquarium in Baltimore who is in Maryland, USA. This is the only way to clean the acrylic panels and do all that is necessary manually. When he starts to rub the glass with a thickness of 7 cm kids always happily respond with genuine interest in watching him, and William like to look at their faces.

Jason Stull from Baltimore runs called numbers in the lottery in the entertainment center "Bingo World" and like all the people who worked with him. "They can be called crazy, of course, in a good sense of the word - says Stull. - Sometimes you have hard, because at the end of the day all the balls already seem to resemble each other. But you can not be distracted, so you have to focus. " Sometimes Jason is forced to work up to three hours of the night. It is not uncommon that players accused of losing his fiasco someone who just calls balls. "In such cases, you have to be thick-skinned because they're just upset because of the defeat." But earlier he believed diamond drilling vocation of his life.

For nearly 20 years, Mary Galloway works superintendent of elephants in the National Zoo in Washington, DC. "I seem to know them personally. They are an important part of my life, like I have - some of them. This is a rare opportunity to interact with the elephants so close. " Especially Mary moved closer to the 58-year-old elephant Ambika, which is native to Asia.

American Mark Uolner first saw the show «Punch & Judy» when he was still very young, but he is remembered for a lifetime. He currently performs with his single show puppets, during which Mark says ten votes. Walker shows his performances throughout the Baltimore, Maryland, and the main joy of the work considers the opportunity to hear the children's laughter.

Indigenous residents of the southeastern part of US folklore has survived mention of Kokopelli - the mythical deity, plays the flute. Indian Navajo named Belial Chi works in Antelope Canyon near the town of Page (Arizona). It performs the functions of a guide and playing wooden flute for tourists. Ruling the really like to tell people about the history of their nation, and around the canyon terrain, sandy slopes were formed thousands of years under the influence of water and wind.

Brian MakGaren 1999 runs an artist's model for a variety of artists - both for professionals and beginners. Although this work and makes MakGarena keep himself in shape, he like it very much. "I hate boring, routine work strictly by the hour, and in this paper, I myself can set your schedule. The only negative - it's classes, where there is no heating, "- Brian says.

Sean Callahan Washington is engaged in stone carving in the National Cathedral. "To create a sculpture of limestone, I use a small file. "The work of the engraver brings me incomparable pleasure, it is necessary to think much. Sometimes at night I feel very tired - said Shon.- But I always want to go back to work and do more ".

And in the Smithsonian Museum of Natural History for 11 years running, Sam Yatri, he has a very important task - it is with a special brush wipes dust from exhibits. Some of them, such as Allosaurus skeleton, for several thousand years. SEM native of West Africa, to get permission to work in the museum, he was a special six-week training.

Tags

See also

New and interesting