And mushrooms and nuts are allowed betcasino a gluten-free diet, since they don't contain these potentially problematic proteins.
However, if you have a medical condition (for example, fungal-yeast infection), which you are forced to eliminate from the diet and these products, the proposed recipe is not for you.
A synonym of protein for many of us in the first place is the meat. But protein is not only contained in foods of animal origin. He is also in fasole legumes, cereal crops, vegetables and even fruits.
Seventy two million one hundred fifty seven thousand three hundred eighty four
Mushrooms are now "trending" thanks to their numerous beneficial properties that strengthen the immune system (cancer fighting). Mushrooms along with certain types of other mushrooms may be one of the rare food sources of vitamin D. Walnuts and mushrooms are a good source of vegetable protein.
Complementing each other, they are able to provide a complete set of all necessary amino acids.
Festive mushroom casserole-bread
A surprisingly good combination of spices in this recipe allows you to create the dish taste very similar to shepherd's pie-bread.
Yield 8 servings
Twenty million four hundred thirty thousand eight hundred sixty eight
- 1 tsp olive oil + extra for greasing of the form
- 1 medium onion, chopped finely
- 1 stalk celery, chopped finely
- 3-4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 350 g of a mixture of fungi (mushrooms and oyster mushrooms), sliced 1 cm
- 1/2 Cup white wine or vegetable broth
- 2 cups walnuts
- 2 cups fresh-ground BGBC bread crumbs or cooked BG cereals — millet or quinoa
- 1 tsp dried marjoram or parsley
- 1 tsp dried sage
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- fresh-ground pepper and salt
- 1 large egg (or 2 medium) or a gel substitute (1 egg= 1 tbsp ground Flaxseed or Chia seed + 3 tbsp hot water mix, let stand for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until lightly thickened. Water does not drain!)
1. Set oven heat to around 190 degrees (375°F). Grease the form for baking bread (the size is approximately 12 x 23 cm). Cover it with parchment size.
2. Large frying pan greased with olive oil. Put on medium heat, put the onion and celery. Simmer, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until the moment when the onions become translucent and just begin to acquire a Golden color.
3. To release the pan a small place and put chopped garlic. Simmer for another 30 seconds, until fragrant.
4. Put the mushrooms, wine (or broth), a little salt. Thoroughly. Then increase the heat and simmer until, when you stand out the liquid from the mushrooms. Then turn down the heat and continue to simmer until ALMOST complete evaporation of formed liquid (about 10 minutes).
5. Meanwhile, in a food processor, pulverize the walnuts. Should have something that looks like small crumbs but not powder. Spread the walnut mass in a deep container for mixing. Add bread crumbs or cooked cereal (I had the quinoa). Combine with herbs, salt and pepper.
6. Put in a mixture of braised mushrooms and mix thoroughly.
7. Beat slightly in a separate bowl, the egg(a), or prepare egg replacer (see directions above in the ingredients). Add in nut-mushroom mixture and stir.
8. Put the mass into the prepared baking dish. Carefully compacted and smooth surface.
9. Bake for 45 minutes or until the moment when the edges browned, and a wooden stick stuck into the center will come out dry. Remove from the oven and let cool slightly. This step is important, otherwise the casserole will crumble. If you need to carry a knife around the perimeter of the casserole, separating it from the parchment. Cover the serving dish (bottom up). To turn together with the casserole. Remove the parchment and serve.
One million twenty one thousand eight hundred fifty five
To this mushroom bread-pudding, you can use any sweet and sour sauce according to your taste preferences.
Cook with love.
P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©