35 brilliant ideas for painting walls! I was captivated by No. 17.





Drawings on the walls have become art, affordable to everyone. This is a simple and fairly economical way to diversify the interior of any room. A friend of mine with a brush and a couple cans of paint completely changed and transformed my house.

Beautiful and original pictures on the walls enliven, decorate and give unique comfort. The editors of the"Site" prepared 35 beautiful ideas to decorate your home. Add to the gray days of bright colors!

Drawings on the walls in the apartment
  1. This painting will set accents in the corridor. Drawings of this kind will help to hide exposed wiring or a spare outlet.
    35 brilliant ideas for painting walls! I was captivated by No. 17.

  2. 35 brilliant ideas for painting walls! I was captivated by No. 17.

  3. Have been dreaming of a trip to India? A painted elephant will give the interior a Oriental notes. In addition, the image of this animal brings luck.
    35 brilliant ideas for painting walls! I was captivated by No. 17.

  4. 35 brilliant ideas for painting walls! I was captivated by No. 17.

  5. This solid mandala will add a sense of harmony, create a contemplative mood.
    35 brilliant ideas for painting walls! I was captivated by No. 17.

  6. 35 brilliant ideas for painting walls! I was captivated by No. 17.

  7. The motives of the mountains in this colour scheme, soothing and helps to relax. What you need for the bedroom!
    35 brilliant ideas for painting walls! I was captivated by No. 17.

  8. 35 brilliant ideas for painting walls! I was captivated by No. 17.

  9. Interesting geometry are provided to the inquiring mind of a baby, and supplementing the room with bright pictures and furniture in warm colors, to achieve truly interesting results.
    35 brilliant ideas for painting walls! I was captivated by No. 17.

  10. 35 brilliant ideas for painting walls! I was captivated by No. 17.

  11. And, again, geometry. Interesting lines and nice looking color combinations.
    35 brilliant ideas for painting walls! I was captivated by No. 17.

  12. 35 brilliant ideas for painting walls! I was captivated by No. 17.

  13. Unusual turquoise gradient with a texture. That's something, isn't it?
    35 brilliant ideas for painting walls! I was captivated by No. 17.

  14. 35 brilliant ideas for painting walls! I was captivated by No. 17.

  15. Bright stylized trees can give uniqueness to any room.
    35 brilliant ideas for painting walls! I was captivated by No. 17.

  16. 35 brilliant ideas for painting walls! I was captivated by No. 17.

  17. And here it is, my pet! Admire, looking at the wall.
    35 brilliant ideas for painting walls! I was captivated by No. 17.

  18. 35 brilliant ideas for painting walls! I was captivated by No. 17.

  19. Clear graphic lines is always in fashion. Only two colors, but how wonderful!
    35 brilliant ideas for painting walls! I was captivated by No. 17.

  20. 35 brilliant ideas for painting walls! I was captivated by No. 17.

  21. And again the bright colors. Just wonderful for a child's room!
    35 brilliant ideas for painting walls! I was captivated by No. 17.

  22. 35 brilliant ideas for painting walls! I was captivated by No. 17.

  23. A riot of flowers. Covering all the walls this way, it is possible to cause psychological discomfort. However, with proper furniture arrangement and the right combination of colors this painting on one wall will look interesting.
    35 brilliant ideas for painting walls! I was captivated by No. 17.

  24. 35 brilliant ideas for painting walls! I was captivated by No. 17.

  25. This image will be a great addition to the kitchen in a country style or rustic.
    35 brilliant ideas for painting walls! I was captivated by No. 17.

  26. 35 brilliant ideas for painting walls! I was captivated by No. 17.

  27. Such color transitions add the dining area of harmony and comfort.
    35 brilliant ideas for painting walls! I was captivated by No. 17.

  28. 35 brilliant ideas for painting walls! I was captivated by No. 17.

  29. Bright and interesting.
    35 brilliant ideas for painting walls! I was captivated by No. 17.

  30. 35 brilliant ideas for painting walls! I was captivated by No. 17.

  31. What tenderness!
    35 brilliant ideas for painting walls! I was captivated by No. 17.

  32. 35 brilliant ideas for painting walls! I was captivated by No. 17.

  33. Is the case when feed-through wall acquired bright and pleasing to the eye appearance, which wants to enjoy!
    35 brilliant ideas for painting walls! I was captivated by No. 17.

  34. 35 brilliant ideas for painting walls! I was captivated by No. 17.



Your apartment recently asked repair? There are many original ideasthat you can implement with your own hands. Pay attention to the technique of applying different patterns on the walls and ceilings. It is, of course, will require your certain skills, knowledge and abilities, but will allow you to create unique and unexpected patterns.

Stylish and creative interior is not difficult. Enough desire, the presence of interesting ideas and determined to make trouble. I hope this article inspired you to create your own murals. Arm yourself with the necessary materials at hand and make your apartment original!

Keep these ideas and share them with your friends.

Now everyone can publish articles
Try this first! To WRITE an ARTICLE the Author 35 brilliant ideas for painting walls! I was captivated by No. 17.

The editors of "Site" Is a real creative laboratory! The true team of associates, each a specialist in their field, United by a common purpose: to help people. We create content that's really worth sharing, and a source of inexhaustible inspiration are our favorite readers!