Wall of Solitude: Why you invisible to the opposite sex

Let me tell you about this energy phenomenon as the "wall of solitude". It makes the woman invisible to the opposite sex and other interesting people.

When the DESIRE to meet the love and to create family Dating absolutely tantamount to FEAR to do this, formed two opposing energy flow. The energy is directed outwards, meets with the energy of fear, and formed an invisible barrier. This is the "wall".

Women "behind the wall of solitude" is usually said about himself: "I feel like I cannot see. Sometimes I sit in the company and feel that you forgot about me".

"No one ever approaches me to meet you on the street, however attractive I may be to this day."

"All my relationships are short, one or two dates, and it disappears as if I never existed".

"Two women never choose me."

"Meet the man with whom he had once met, and he calls me a different name. I imagine he remembers me!"

Forgot... This, incidentally, is not a trick uncivil former. That is forgetting surrounding you, almost instant erase from memory the image due to the lack of any sensory, taste-smell and emotion markers, characteristic of the man behind the wall. After all, to remember, you have to capture the image on the emotional plan, to be incorporated in it, to connect, to grow each other the subtle energy threads. Wall.

So we perceive a waitress in a cafe, a clerk in the Bank. Remember what the woman looked like, only that you filed a business lunch? Yes, don't be surprised almost no one can answer. But it is in the service sector, where one of the tasks of staff is to remain inconspicuous. But if such a person encounters in life? If you lose the feeling of connection with him, even when he's around?

Psychologists call this a lack of empathy. But this is only another name, one of the attempts to explain the unexplainable. It is easy to believe that this could happen with the "gray mice", but this is optional. There are very bright people, living behind the "wall of solitude". Therefore, it is difficult to unite all these women on some common basis. Is that the "energy sterility" as the inability to leave to themselves the open door, whistle, finish. But they forced the men to return again and again.

What to do with it?

Clear — to break the wall. It is almost impossible to do, because the wall is a consequence, and in order to break, it is necessary to remove energy projection reasons. And then you should take your woman "in the world", to learn to give signals, to establish contacts, to leave a mark...

In any case, know this: to destroy the wall! You only need to want to make a choice.published

Author: Elena Shubina

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: /users/26725

Tags

See also

New and interesting