Valentin. The story of the girls and sense of humor

Employment at new job is a big challenge. And it is important that the team has been the kind of person who will be able to explain obscure points and to support in a difficult situation. The website tells a hilarious story about how one drawback boss helped two women become best friends!

When I took first in his life work by the operator of the call center, I was a very serious girl. Nothing could stop: no long interviews, no training for two weeks, nor the continuous calls.

After completing the internship, I was attached to the curator. It appeared to be a very pretty girl Natasha with huge brown eyes, long and thick and oblique... with the chest hair that grew right in the middle. All her clothes it was with a deep neckline, so every day I had the good fortune to witness this solitary thick black hair on her luxurious Breasts.

I have not had enough strength to talk to look Natasha in the eyes, all I could think of was that damn hair! And Natasha thought that I can't look away from her charms and tried to joke about it, but came out not very.

As polite and well-mannered person, I pretended that my Valentine (so I called in my mind the chest hair the curator) are in completely different universes. But every time I looked at her, then Valentine would come into the view.

And then shortly before the New year to our Department transferred in Xenia. And on the holiday itself, we had a shift together. Of course, not to mention the arrival of the new year we could not, therefore, drank a glass of champagne when the calls subsided. And we struck up a conversation about work gradually transfered to other topics.

— Tell me, Ksenia, why is she with him won't do anything? He's the same one!

— You're talking about someone?

— About hair on the chest Natalini, of course!

— Ah, you're talking about Grisha...

That's how She became friends.

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting