Famous fashion designer Valentin Yudashkin flew to heaven in the 60th year of life, the great artist left this world

Google searches are overflowing: “Valentin Yudashkin: Latest News.” Everyone wants to know what happened to the famous Russian fashion designer who passed away today. The sad news appeared in the media just recently. The designer did not live several months before his anniversary. He was supposed to be 60 years old in October.

Instagram / @vyudashkin What happened to Valentin Abramovich, find out later in the article.

Valentin Yudashkin: Valentin Yudashkin became a legend of the Russian fashion world during his lifetime. He received the title of Honored Artist of Russia in 1999, and became a People’s Artist in 2005. After 7 years, the designer received another honorary regalia: he was appointed academician of the Russian Academy of Arts.

And all this was achieved by a simple guy from the province. He just had a dream, and he confidently walked towards it. He first entered the Moscow Industrial Technical School. Then he graduated with honors. And after only 5 years, his first collection, consisting of 150 outfits, will be presented in Paris.

Instagram / @vyudashkin Yudashkin created clothes for Russian athletes who competed at the Olympic Games. He also dressed Russian football teams and designed ceremonial uniforms for Russian servicemen.

Valentin Abramovich is very revered in wide fashion circles of Russia. In honor of the anniversary of the TV show “Fashionable verdict” he was invited as a host. In addition, he replaced Alexander Vasiliev several times, who runs the program on a permanent basis.

Instagram / @vyudashkin This is not the last appearance of Yudashkin on Russian television. In 2012, he was appointed editor-in-chief of the Style and Fashion channel. And once the designer lit up in the movie, playing himself. It was the film “Moscow beauties”.

Valentina Yudashkin is known not only in Russia, but also far beyond its borders. Shows at fashion week in Paris have become a common thing for the fashion designer. His collections were also presented at shows in Milan and New York.

Instagram / @vyudashkin Designer created his own brand of clothing, boutiques with which you can find in different parts of Russia. Some of Yudashkin’s works have become exhibits at the Louvre, the State Historical Museum in Moscow and the California Fashion Museum.

Several years ago, Valentin Yudashkin became a full member of the French Federation of Haute Fashion. No Russian fashion designer could get there before Yudashkin. However, in March 2022, Valentin Abramovich ceased to be accepted on the world fashion scene, as the designer did not condemn the Russian aggression against Ukraine.

Although this is not surprising, because in 2012 Yudashkin became a confidant of the current President of the Russian Federation. I wonder what his duties were. However, it does not matter now, because the designer is no longer alive. His death became known today, May 2, 2023.

In 2021, Valentin Yudashkin decided to honestly admit to the public that he suffers from an onconedoug. It is no secret that not everyone can be cured of this disease. And even the most money that a designer has, of course, does not always save a person.

The fashion designer has struggled since 2016. And although the disease took a lot of strength, he continued to work all this time. The disease could not but affect the appearance of the fashion designer. He lost his hair and had to wear wigs.

A few years ago, Valentin Abramovich said: “I began to rejoice in what is.” I don't have big plans, I don't live for decades like I used to. I live in short periods as far as I can plan. I won’t do anything for ten years, I don’t want to. I'm calm now. That is how he lived the rest of his days.

We offer our condolences to the family of the deceased creator!

Tags

See also

New and interesting