Tips Caitlin Moran 13-year-old daughter

This is a funny mother's precepts, the letter-the will of the journalist Caitlin Moran is full of humor and accurate observations of life.

Caitlin Moran

"Dear Lizzie, Hey, it's mom. I died. I'm sorry for what happened. I hope the funeral went without any problems – did your daddy song "Don't Stop Me Now" of Queen, when my coffin was sent to the crematorium? I hope everything he sang and played imaginary guitars, as I had requested. And glued a moustache like Freddie mercury – I put that in my "Wish of the funeral."It hangs on the fridge since 2008 – that year I caught a particularly nasty cold and was full of self-pity.

Here are a few things I've learned this from experience and that may be useful to you in the future. The list is incomplete, but a start. Besides, I left you a bunch of money for the insurance – so you can now go out and get fucked on eBay buying vintage dresses that you love so much. You look so beautiful. You're always beautiful.

The main thing is to try to be a good person. You're already a good man, baby, – you have so much goodness that I have a torn heart, and I want you to remain the same. Continue to gather light.

Just promise yourself that you will Shine, constantly and consistently, is like a lamp emits a warm light in the corner. People will want to approach you closer, to feel happy and read something under your rays.

You'll Shine brightly in a world of darkness and rapid successive movements, and it'll keep you from anxiety about the other devastating issues, "to be fashionable and cool, to be better than everyone else" or "being skinny".

Second, always remember, nine times out of ten you are not having a nervous breakdown – you just need a Cup of tea and biscuits. You'd be surprised how easily we confuse one with the other. In any case, keep on hand a big box of cookies.

Third – always remove worms from the sidewalk and put it in the grass. They were having a bad day, once they crawled out into a dangerous place, but they bring so much use... soil or something (ask daddy about it, I'm trying not to go into details).

Fourth, choose friends of those next to whom you are closest to the real, because it's easy for you to joke with them and you feel like wearing your best outfit, even if you're just Mike. Never love someone that, in your opinion, should improve or the one who makes you think that you need to improve. There are boys who are attracted to the light-emitting girls; they will stand next to you and a quiet voice speak in your ear, any of their words, the joy will slowly flow out of your heart.Books about vampires – the truth, baby. Stake them in the heart and run.

Make friends with your body. While it's great, I never thought about it as a problem. From time to time gently hold hands on his feet blagodary them for what they can run. Put your hands to his belly and enjoy how soft and warm you – not ustawi admiring the world that's ticking inside these incredible alive for hours, as I did when I was carrying you under her heart and dreamed of you every night.

When you don't know what to say in conversation – ask questions. Even if you are near the person who collects screws and nails 70 years, most likely, never be able to learn a lot about screws and nails 70-ies, but you never know when this information might come in handy.

Then I gradually move on to the next tip: life divides into WONDERFUL TIMES that you will enjoy, and TERRIBLE EVENTS, which in the future turn into fascinating stories and anecdotes. How hard you had, you can survive anything if I know how years later you tell your friends about it and they answered, to exclaim incredulously: "NO! CAN'T BE!"

Baby, try to see as many sunrises and sunsets.

Drop everything to sniff a smell from the road.

Always believe that you can change the world – even if it's just a little bit, because every little bit waiting for someone to change it.

Sojourn on the road of life, as silver stone – music will give you strength and energy, and the books will be cards and specify the destination.

These generous, cease not to love, dance in comfortable shoes, talk to daddy and Nancy about me every day and never, ever start Smoking. It's like by a funny little dragon – in the end he will grow up and will burn the hell out of your house. With love, Mom" published

Author: Caitlin Moran P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: emosurf.com/post/1069

Tags

See also

New and interesting