How to see your future in 10 years

I now want to ask if you had a crystal ball showing your life 10 years from now, would you dare to look?

You will be surprised, but a crystal ball that predicts the future, you already have – and it's right in front of you right now: it's the people from your environment who are older than you for 10-20 years. First and foremost, it's your senior colleagues.

They also considered themselves as special ten years ago and I bet still do.

The truth is that every single one of us feels special (so I do not know!) but somehow after time found that we are living the same mediocre life like everyone else.

I remember when I first got a job as a green student with burning eyes, I overheard a senior colleague with a weary face and overweight complains to another: "I do not understand how you can start your morning without coffee?".

And I thought then: "Never. Never did I become like this. I special — system will not able me to "eat!".

Well, well.

• A year later, my morning began with coffee.
  • Two years later, I took double.
  • And after five years, I have already filled up every two hours, I had bags under her eyes and appeared office tummy.

I know it hurts to hear it. We like to believe that in our life everything would be different:

We convince ourselves: "I'm not. I'm special. In my life everything will be different".

But is it really?

Easy to say that you don'T want: "I'm not going as Max from another Department, who sits here pants for 20 years, doing every day the same routine".

I was naive, believed in the miracle, waiting for a sign. Expect everything to change by itself. And soon. Perhaps this is familiar to you.

He did not notice as it will take another 10 years and crystal ball prediction will come true.

The sad truth is that not enough to consider ourselves special.

To really change the trajectory of your life, you should still not be afraid to make unconventional decisions — often very risky!

I'm curious to know, how do you see your future in 10 years.

Let's imagine two scenario:

• Option 1 (10 years life-dreams): you handsome – dare, dare, it worked. How do you see your Grand success in 10 years? How do you live? What do you do?
  • Option 2 (10 year life by default, waiting for a miracle): how will your life, if in the next 10 years so nothing will change? Neither a miracle nor a sign... Think about colleagues who are older than you by 10 years. Remember: if you yourself do not manifest themselves and will do something special, we can hardly expect that your life will be otherwise.published

© Igor Budnikov

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: welcomebackhome.ru/article/id/326/it/znaesh-kak-uvidet

Tags

See also

New and interesting