As a brutal man Mat for shower in the store picked

Many men, even the most courageous mind, is not alien to the cute little things. Only when they buy them, then you start to justify that you take the girlfriend, wife or sister. Today the Website offers the reader a hilarious story about how the man hesitated for a long time in choosing the right Mat!

I work in a shop that sells all sorts of accessories for bathrooms and showers. And today I was approached by an interesting client. Just imagine: a huge, bearded man was over six feet tall, muscular and with a stern look. He asked me to help him pick up accessories for the shower in his gym.

Somewhere in half an hour we had picked almost everything you need were only mats for the floor of showers. And man for some reason all the options were not satisfied, one color is not the same, the other surface... Suddenly I noticed that he pays no attention to my words, and something stares. It turned out that he looks at the huge Mat with cute cat faces, so rosy, cutest horror. It took another half an hour, the mats we have not chosen... for the sake of laughter offer him a still closer look at these kittens. Man excuses:

— Oh, come on, girl, me, men don't understand!

After another 20 minutes the man has not decided on the choice and said I'd think about it. At this point I was called the other buyers, and I went to another number. It took about 5 minutes to go on a trading hall and notice the corner of my eye, as clearly someone is hiding from me and sneaking over to the shelf with the mats. Peeking around the corner: similarly, the same bearded man! Looked around, didn't see me, grabbed a bunch of those mats with seals and sped off towards the spot...

I then tried to explain to my boss why I'm crying...

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting