Than ordinary woman differs from the Present

Lived in the neighborhood for two women. One was very active and all time worked on the farm, around children and my husband, washed, cleaned, weeded the garden. And her neighbor, also having a husband and two children, frequently walked on the street or riding on the garden swing in the yard under the Apple trees.

"How can you be so lazy!"- outraged first.

"How are you so tense?" thought second.

And then, once the first roommate's husband was badly strained his back, and his illness could not continue to work. The entire burden of the household and making money went to the wife. Says Victoria of not remembering, especially for .

Once returning from work and carrying bags full of food, she slipped right in front of his home and badly sprained hand. The second neighbor, my husband saw everything. They made the woman sit in the car and drove to the emergency room.

"What do I do now!" – she lamented. "It's some horror! Who will now do everything in house and what to live now?". What her roommate said quietly, "You rest and lie down in peace, and all your worries JUST LEAVE the room."

"And space is who?" — asked the woman.

"Space is all we have. Everything that surrounds you. You are a part of General living space, but the whole is always taking care of his part."

The woman had nothing to do, how to believe the words of his neighbor and just observe what is happening around.

The next day, her sister arrived from a mountain village and was told about an amazing healer who had recently settled in their seats. Leaving children in the care of a neighbor, along with her sick husband a woman went for healing. The witch doctor proved to be an excellent chiropractor - able to help the woman and her husband.

"Vanity, you broke and life got all twisted that way," said the healer. "I told you bones was right, but direction is not my thing. Conclusions do itself, your life."

Since then, the woman often began to come to visit his neighbor to sit under Apple trees on the garden swing, listen to the birds singing and silence. To be filled with inner peace and harmony. To be filled by Life itself, that it flowed smoothly around okay.

Tale — lie, Yes in it a hint...What is the ordinary woman differs from a Real Woman?

In the minds of ordinary women happiness depends on the position of current Affairs in her environment — her healthy children, a successful business on the personal front and at work, well she looks.

If that somewhere is "wrong" — she's all upset and unsettled. Starts rushing from one thing to another, trying to fix everything and to fix it. It is absolutely losing Themselves — their strength, their inner harmony, and very often their self-esteem. And all because the happiness of the ordinary woman depends entirely on outer side of her life.

A real Woman is able to create happiness from the inside out. She is well aware that if she is exhausted and upset, and around the FRET will not.

She knows the Woman your internal mindset she creates a space for life and orients their environment. Seeking primarily to maintain their inner peace and harmony in any situation, she is capable of much faster to cope with any difficulties. As her inner state of peace and harmony applies to the current situation, and the people around her.

THERE IS A LAD IN ME — THERE IS A WAY OUT

This is the secret of great creative power of a Real Woman, which she endowed by nature.

As ordinary woman differs from the Present only that is not able to consciously use his great natural gift — the ability to create a harmonious living space for yourself and your family, in which everything is okay right smoothly.

But, as you know, can learn. It would be a desire...

Here and fairy tales end, and who listened well done!

Author: Victoria not remembering, especially for

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: Victoria Not Remembering

Tags

See also

New and interesting