Forgot to throw a plastic bucket from-under mayonnaise... friend Came, and fell!

Learned that a plastic bucket from the various products that we usually throw away, great material for DIY! Came to me from a friend, susceptible to such light ideas of the transformation of things. Noticing that the bucket of mayonnaise sadly, standing in the corner of the Desk, she immediately got down to business...

At first, I laughed, I was even embarrassing. A bucket of mayonnaise? I don't like mayonnaise, but there are fans of this product in my family. For what it may be worth? It turns out, it's easy to make Easter baskets with their hands from unnecessary packaging. And not only Easter, just cute decor items were ready in 20 minutes!

Easter korzinkina need
  • plastic bucket from-under mayonnaise
  • superglue
  • white blackout fabric
  • white lace fabric trim
  • wooden clothespins
  • scissors
  • thread

Manufacturer
  1. Get everything you need! The work process exciting and very easy.

2. Break the wooden clothespins into 2 parts.

3. Carefully stick a piece of wood to the plastic bucket, as shown in the photo.

4. Sew a small pouch out of white fabric, which will decorate the basket from the inside.

5. The top of the bag beat lace fabric that will frame the top of the basket.

6. Another option of decoration. You can use the corrugated paper and ribbon-just glue the paper to the bucket and tie a bow.

That's all! Ready cute baskets. In the process, Easter decor inspired me, and I made a couple of pots for the colors of these plastic containers, decorate them with acrylic paints. About this in the next article!

Now everyone can publish articles
Try this first! To WRITE an ARTICLE the Author

Alexander Klimchuk Since childhood, interested in medicine, grew up in a family of doctors. Knows how to make a fancy Breakfast out of nothing, is not afraid to experiment in the kitchen, making pies without flour, low-fat mayonnaise, healthy sweets. Never give up and believes that people are created to help each other! In all its domestic Affairs the assistant to the son Sasha. Alexandra's favorite book β€” "the Art of loving" by E. Fromm.

Tags

See also

New and interesting