Why a plastic bucket of mayonnaise should not be thrown away

I found out that plastic buckets from under various products, which we usually throw away, a chic material for crafts! A friend came to me, falling for such light ideas of transforming things. Noticing that the bucket of mayonnaise is sadly standing in the corner of the table, she immediately took up business.

At first I laughed, I was embarrassed. A mayonnaise bucket? I don’t like it, but there are people in my family who love it. What could it do for? Turns out it's easy to do. Easter baskets with their own hands from unnecessary packaging. And not only Easter, just pretty decor items were ready in 20 minutes! For the New Year holidays, you can also make something, there are so many ideas, unique things are obtained.

Nice baskets you're gonna need.
  • mayonnaise
  • superglue
  • white-cloth
  • lace-white
  • pinch
  • shears
  • thread

Manufacture
  1. Prepare everything you need! The process of work is exciting and very easy.

2. Break the wooden clasps into 2 parts.

3. Gently glue the wood to a plastic bucket, as shown in the photo.

4. Sew a small bag of white fabric that will decorate the basket from the inside.

5. The top of the bag is trimmed with lace fabric, which will frame the top of the basket.

6. Another decor option. You can use corrugated paper and tapes: just glue the paper to the bucket and tie the bow.

That's it! Nice baskets ready. Working in progress easter I was inspired, and I made a couple of flower pots out of these plastic packages, decorated with acrylic paint. That's in the next article!

Tags

See also

New and interesting