My ex is getting married

Sometimes it happens that we have heard news of major changes in my life recently has been for us the family and friends of a person.

Ex-girlfriend is marrying another man, the former husband without you had big success in business, a friend had a fight not long ago, strongly indicates his life that he is happy without you, young man promised all the best to you but went to another and that it embodies your dreams, my wife went to the rich man and travels with him around the world, all in the end children were born.

This happens in life, and believe me, often enough.

The first reaction in most cases is a shock and unwillingness to accept what is happening. "Well, that's getting married, he still will not be happy" "Oh, had a baby, but still he would leave her", "ahh, no, this can't be true, I can't live without him", "she's gone and happy without me, that's the end".

No, this is not the end, it's either a chance to get a new start to your life, either to demolish it, which will subsequently have to regret. Should not a man or woman with all the forces trying to bring out "new" life without you, not to devalue what is happening, not viewed through the magnifying glass of his life-and with a deal in the first place. Let's look at the issue in more detail.

First, I hope you don't think the world is all arranged completely randomly? About it write a lot, I repeat again — if you need a relationship in order to close the inner emptiness, they always will end, because life must return to ourselves, to make sure that you will find balance, I discovered the source of happiness within yourself.

We are always in the best conditions for the growth of his soul, therefore, the reasons for your separation with a dear person can be dozens:

• both are immature and do not contribute to the growth of each other, but only degradation
  • to refuse to fulfill his destiny in favor of immersion into the world of another person,
  • life need to breed you to separately you passed those lessons that can't go together
  • and don't be surprised if in a few years life will bring you again,

Oh, there are all sorts of scenarios happen in life. It seems to us that it all depends on us, but after all heard and read stories I can tell you that there are absolutely not understandable from the point of common sense of the situation. And the higher your level of development and potential, the more serious lessons.

Secondly, if you are so sensitive to what is happening in your ex's life, which means that "debt "is not given and the connection is not closed, it is necessary to look for reasons. In most cases, polluting the breakup, when one partner just cuts off the relationship, leaves to another person without explanation, suddenly announcing his decision, very painful for a second person in the pair, and it is to be understood. If you left, this decision was made and matured inside the one who left, for some time, and he was ready for such a state of Affairs much better than you. You will need some time to cope with this situation, it is not fatal, but painfully, it's true. The road by walking.

Separation between the two people who gave each other everything they could have grown out of this Union usually happen fairly peacefully, with understanding and acceptance of the position of the person who decided to leave. Peace and gratitude for what was, wishes of happiness to further segment of the path, the door ajar, you can always knock, if anyone of you need help or support. Painful breakup, and after great suffering they often are not associated with great love, and with a strong dependence on another person, and spiritual immaturity both. From the point of view of all sorts of high matters suffering man pays some of his debts to the souls of other people, well, we grow in his sufferings, where to go. "Dying" without another person, you shift the responsibility for their own happiness on it, but I'll tell you a secret that except you for it nobody answers. If you sit and wait that someone will come and do for you the inner work, you risk missing out on life. Do not miss it!

Thirdly,the value of the second, third, etc. persons in our lives is greatly exaggerated. Yes, people need to move on in its development to the Union to do what is impossible alone, to share the joy and happiness, to share ideas, heat, light, in General, other people need to give them something, not to try to get and find in them the source of their own happiness. It is not there, it is within us.

Yes, the man or woman we need to create family, birth and upbringing of children, but that you can build with someone who doesn't want to be around us? Is it possible to force a man to be there? The best thing to do when parting (actually this should be done BEFORE meeting with the others), is to go and to change, to blossom, to find himself true to the end to figure out whether I need the second one, who is gone, or now in me enough strength to build a new life without him?

Fourth,"love itself is not a good enough reason to be together. In the end, you do not live with the people I love" (from "Seeds for the soul" Chuck Hellinga). If someone leaves or comes, behaves as badly or very well, as all of these can affect what happens in your heart? Does it seem absurd that the reasons of love for another person (so to speak) are not in your heart, and in his behavior and attitude towards you? Yes, do not allow mistreating him, but your feelings live INSIDE you, not in another person. To love a man more the actions that he does understand that he has his own path and his lessons, and he has a right to them. Love so love, what's the difference, next the man or happy somewhere else.

• If he's not happy with you, and well, what more could you want for your loved one?
  • But if you go to the mountain because he is happy with others or another, about love? Or about the desire to own?

Fifth, love is something that always stays with you, she can not disappear with the departure of another person, you have nothing to lose you can't lose. Love is something you must learn, that should open in your heart, because if you learned to dance with one partner, after some time will be able to start a new dance with others. Yes, it will take some time in order to wean from the former, but it is not insurmountable. Suffering arises when we think that another person has resources that are impossible to access in ourselves or find in another person. But they are in ourselves and in other people.

Live those States who come into your life, pererastala his affection, let himself and the one who chose to continue their journey without you, do not get stuck in their immaturity! Married? Yes, happiness! Married? Well, that suffer. When parting try to do everything in your power to keep a man, and if he can't or doesn't want to stay so let him go. Keep your hand open.published

Author: Dean Richards

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: www.facebook.com/dina.v.richards/posts/10152735240014452:0

Tags

See also

New and interesting