We underestimate HOW connected with those with whom we share a bed

YOU WAKE UP FEELING FROZEN.

It's a horrible feeling of loss when they come and say, "I recently broke up with a man. It hurts me and it hurts. Take away this pain. I want to quickly go!"

In reality, one does not let go quickly. Even those who are on life — "said — done", even those that decided everything, who is morally so struck, that after all this, never again...

First, the habit. We are accustomed to think of man as about a part of our life. Heard the news — I want to call to share. When buying products, figure out what to cook for dinner, and then remember that dinner will have one. Be in a beautiful place and turn to meet the same enthusiastic, are your favorite relatives or eyes immediately grab the phone to send a photo message, and then think: "why?"

There are a variety of anchors. Share friends, favorite music, movies, the habit of sleeping, turning back to him — "spoons". It's not something I can just forget. It will still break from time to time, and you Wake up feeling frozen back and stretch through space, to whine: "warm, well, warm to me!"

There is a deep memory. I have lived with others and were happy, and in my dreams, still called her ex-husband. My man stroked me on the head, hugged, wrapped in a blanket when I was shaking whether from the cold or from not yet left the body of stress. The horror that when I called him a different name, I woke up.

I was hit by a wave of shame. I was waiting for that one morning he'll say, "Look, if you love him so much, go to him!" But he didn't say. And once remarked: "You began to sleep better!" I looked back and realized that really no longer cry in my sleep. But it took time. A few months, when I the day warmed and loved. And before that it was two years of slowly dying marriage, when I gradually realized that our separation is inevitable. This pain and now covers from time to time, but rarely weaker. I'm doing a review, comprehend mistakes, take from the relationship all the best. And the more I find this the best, the less sorrow.

Secondly, there is the biochemistry of the body. We underestimate how connected with those with whom we share a bed. The smell and taste of the body of a loved one is a drug. When you get used to it, and then you lose, starts breaking. So many and begin to fill it with alcohol, casual relationships. Just to experience traction. Need time, until the body is reconstructed at the cellular level. So many after a breakup are beginning to do fitness, to change the power plan, move. This can be explained simply by a thirst for the updates, but the depth is due to the fact that the update wants our body.

Also important human energy. With those with whom we have been long together, we form total energy of the body. The more points we had in common, the more subtle bodies kept us together.

The process of separation, disidentification from "we" to "I" and "he", like the process of dying. First, destroyed the "physical body" — it happens when we're packing up, leaving the space that was our home.

Then dies of emotional — when we no longer shudder at the mere mention of the name of man, when you cry all tears and already have the strength to tell friends: "Our family is no more."

Then destroyed the common habits, and so on. How long it will take time, depends on how many bodies were destroyed to the physical gap. Sometimes the last thing that holds us together, it's only common children and housing. But those who loved and believed in, who made plans and already mentally pictured myself in old age with this person, surrounded by adult children and grandchildren, a quick split can not be.

And "fire with fire" here, unfortunately, is not helping. Because a merger with one does not cancel the merger with the other. In life we can't simultaneously be in two different beds. On the subtle plane it is possible. Otherwise, how could we both love and feel their children, parents and friends?

Every relationship needs to survive. Pain — doblete. In karmic therapy, we can ease the process if we find the rest binding and green gonna take them out. Method of operation is chosen individually, depending on the binding. In one case, it is sufficient to work with the body, the other of the subtle bodies, the third — mental programs (this is necessary if you are trapped in a "logical corridor" "I can't understand how he could do so, if...."), in the fourth case it helps ritual. If you conduct the process carefully and correctly, it really becomes easier. But the time is still my take away. The only thing that can not affect nobody, is time.published

Author: Elena Shubina

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: /users/26725

Tags

See also

New and interesting