The beauty secret of Elena Five Brothers

Helena's motto is: "Insolently pleased with yourself!" Elena is one of the few women who can afford to say this: she is 61 now and has no wrinkles on her face.

A miracle? No, the result of her method of preserving youth and health. She developed it for many years, testing it on herself. Just health treatments and no plastics and fillers.

Beauty after 50 years By education Elena obstetrician-gynecologist, nutritionist and cosmetologist. From each area she took the most useful.

Elena absolutely does not use decorative cosmetics. He doesn't dye his hair. When asked why, he replied, “I don’t want to get dirty.”

It does not feed on air or morning dew. The set of products is very common, but it does not contain red meat. Instead, a range of dietary supplements and vitamins are present: vitamin E, omega-3, fish collagen, L-carnitine, silicon, algae iodine, coenzyme Q10, micronized green mixtures.

about:blank

Secrets of her youth
  1. Full sleep. This point is difficult to overestimate if you want to prolong your youth. Elena believes that you need to fall asleep before 11 p.m.
  2. Active lifestyle. Elena is daily engaged in Chinese gymnastics, which is a slightly modified and supplemented Qigong complex "Eight pieces of brocade", makes 108 squats, bars and occasionally goes to the gym.

It's got the power. The technique of squats at Elena is somewhat different than usual in the gym. After each full squat, she rises to her socks.

3. Gymnastics and facial massage. For her complex, Elena adapted Japanese lymphatic drainage massage of the asahi face. about:blank

4. Double facial cleansing, which is a combination of lymphatic drainage massage with washing. about:blank

5. Self-massage of the body with brushes. Elena has very smooth skin, as for her age, without sagging, without folds. Massage is performed with two brushes at the same time. This reduces the time of the procedure and enhances the effect. Massage is performed for 4 minutes along the lines of lymph movement. All parts of the body are being worked out.

After that, shower and apply moisturizer. Cleaned of keratinized cells, the skin perfectly absorbs oil and lotion. Massage after 60 years It will improve your skin even if it has never been done before.

6. Correction of posture with roller. Elena is sure that problems with the face (kicks, double chin, nasolabial folds) are the result of incorrect posture, displacement of the center of gravity. Therefore, especially carefully make sure that the back is straight. about:blank

I firmly believe that man is programmed for at least 125 years of life. And in my 60s I am not even in the middle, says Elena Pyatibrat. She believes that lifetime It's just getting started.

How to slow down aging and feel forever young, read our articles.

Tags

See also

New and interesting