The most blatant cheater of Britain

Now describe as the most polite and impudent rascal got 330 pounds for 3 minutes.

In the English town of Lincoln, in a huge Mall Aldi in electrical goods came an unremarkable gentleman. Came to the window with the TV, took one box with flat TV and went to the cashier.

There's this rascal said that yesterday I bought this product, but today I would like to bring it back and get your money back. Under the terms of the trade, he would have every right to do, but you need to show proof of purchase of what he said the cashier. But added that the issue may allow the Manager of a trading hall. Gentleman was in the center of the store and in front of the cashier spoke to the Manager nothing meant a couple of phrases, but in the end (this is important!) I shook his hand. Then went to the cashier and said the Manager gave the green light to return and he will deliver the check tomorrow. After hearing this information, the cashier counted out to him from the Treasury 330 pounds in cash and issued on hand. Wishing him all the best crook withdrew. This whole Scam took 3 minutes and a constant polite smile on the faces of all present.

Tags

See also

New and interesting