7 questions to ask yourself as often as possible

To move through life in the right direction, you need to ask yourself the right questions.

Albert Einstein said, "If I had one hour to solve a problem and my life would depend on her permission, I would spend the first 55 minutes to formulate the question." And he was right: the correct formulation of the question is the most important step towards solving problems and achieving goals.

1. What I give to the world?

The main question for today is: how do you convey to the world what you get from him?

The success of a person is ultimately determined that he is ready to give the world.

Dan Waldschmidt (Waldschmidt Dan), author of "Be the best version of myself"

So, what exactly do you bring to the world? What are you creating? Do not be lazy and write down on paper the answer to this question. It's not necessarily something monumental or visible. For example, you can understand what best you are able to maintain a strong relationship within your family. So write it down. Which coin you pay to the world? You're only taking or are willing to give?

2. What I really want?

Everyone has that inner voice that whispers of wishes and dreams. Reinforce it. Write down on a post-it all occurs in the head desires. Whatever they were great, stupid, weird, funny, — record them.

Some will be fleeting, and some will be fixed and will sound in my head louder and more often. This is you and your true desires. Don't listen to what others say about what you want. If you want to — do it!

The second method is the reverse: get rid of anything you don't want to do and what you don't need. On the sheet write down all the commitments, beliefs, that is, all "must" that you have. Then answer the three questions every "need":

• Where did it come from?

• Is it real?

• If I want to follow him?

Cross out all the beliefs that do not suit you. Thus you free up time and space for yourself.

3. How much can you blow?

Almost any of our desire, which contradicts the notion of brain about the safety, any action that somehow pull us out of the comfort zone, meets powerful resistance. This is called a resistance force.

To brain our way out of the comfort zone as the fire. To avoid this, he directs their fire brigades in the form of excuses. Now listen and hear their loud alarm. They go, and your mind begins to pour the fire-fighting foam in the form of excuses:

• On the street so gross, let's stay home...

• Leave work — you will starve!

• Don't start a business. None of your friends does not work.

• "Don't leave the room. Make no mistake" (fire foam Brodsky).

• Don't go for this training. And then you do not have enough money to survive until the end of the month.

All of this resistive force.How often this defensive reaction prevents you from living?

4. What gives me the most energy?

In the book "Important years," Meg Jay (Meg Jay) writes:"to Understand what we love the most, very simple. Favorite things give us the greatest amount of energy."

Meg Jay (Meg Jay), the author of the book "Important years"

This means that you need to follow the order in which aspects you have the most energy. For example, if you feel the lift when I draw picture — draw a picture. If you feel that you have the most energy when you are organizing large events — organize them. If you feel a surge of strength in the gym, do it.

Do not attempt to go on the imposed path and to become a lawyer, because I want your parents. Or because you read the rating "the Most popular professions of the future". Follow the energy and your passion always finds a way.

5. Important or urgent?

Sometimes we get so tired of everything I do not want to get up in the morning. We have no desires. Complete apathy. All this happens because we get stuck in the swamp of obligations of which can not escape. Due to the fact that we often do what we need, not what we want, we cease to do anything you want.

We miss this moment, because the crazy rhythm of our life does not stop and think about himself and his dreams. And, most importantly, about our priorities.And what are the true priorities you have? Perhaps this is a career changing the world for the better, a strong family, health, love...

Harmony with yourself will allow you to put the most important thing in life in the first place and do not stray from this course.

I grow or degrade?

People always want to grow. Sideways, at wherever. If the person is not growing, it degrades.And to the point. It is therefore important to constantly evolve in your business. If we are not making efforts and not complicate the task every day, we are degrading.

All around is committed to growth. If the root of the tree to block the growth with the concrete slab, what will happen? The tree will start to grow sideways. Similarly, in humans. The degradation is the same height. Only sideways.

The more you listen to yourself and do what speaks to you inner voice, the more harmonious you will. Have the courage to admit what you want and what you don't really want.As well as the courage to be true to myself. Then no other motivation will not be you need.

How often do I read books?

How many books have you read this year? And in the past? This is enough, or can read more?Ask yourself the important questions more often and read intelligent and useful books. The word is eternal, and that books will always be the fastest way to pump your intelligence and skills by making their own mistakes. Looking for interesting books on the shelves in a cozy coffee houses, at home with friends and parents, scroll bright edition in the bookstore, ask friends to recommend their favorite literature.And taste for books will come.published

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: www.transurfing-real.ru/2017/01/7_92.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting