Not to find out! Details that have changed outfits like Dior came down from heaven...

The power is in the details! Little details can do any thing exclusive, completely changing its appearance. How many boring outfits can be resurrected, adding a spicy collar, embroidery, a slightly changed cut, garnished with a thing lace fabric...

Here are collected ideas stylish rework of clothes, which made me a genuine admiration and desire to dig in the closet. If you know at least a little to sew and to embroider, tinkering and crafting, inspiration will come! Look at the remake of the black dress, I found the same, expect it to revive. And collars! No words, only admiration sighs.

Alterations their hands
  1. Small, light collar with beads! Magically goes well with a sweater.

2. Embroidery is a wonderful means to transform clothes!

3. Collar butterfly! Wow... It can be removable and serve as a decoration for different outfits.

4. Applique-sewing! I admire the imagination of the master.

5. Cat collar!

6. Another insanely original idea for the transformation of white collar.

7. Unusual buttons or cuff links will completely change the outfit!

8. What do you think? In my opinion, great!

9. Incredibly bold design work!

10. To match the collar can be decorated and sleeves.

11. Eyes-buttons! Very stylish.

12. Ideas for embroidered collars! Such a gift will delight any...

13. Bright alteration backless dresses!

14. Sleeve, filled with petals of flowers... to Make such a beauty completely not difficult, but looks amazing.

15. Alteration of sweaters with lace fabrics and frills! Look feminine, updated, original.

16. To be a seamstress — it's the winning ticket. How many things can you come up with and bring to life! The idea is simple, the execution is also simple in the presence of basic skills, but the result is... you Want a blouse with such sleeves!

17. Remake of the black dress with colored fabric inserts! That's brilliant... Looks unusual, as if the designer worked with a world name!

18. Here's how a collar can change an old boring dresses!

19. Charming giraffe!

20. A simple idea for a summer blouse.

21. The chest area has never attracted so much attention!

22. A sight for sore eyes...

23. Delicate and very feminine, isn't it?

Remaking old clothes can be easy, the result — gorgeous! Share with your friends a bit of inspiration by showing them this article.

Now everyone can publish articles

Try this first! To WRITE an ARTICLE the Author

Alexander Klimchuk Since childhood, interested in medicine, grew up in a family of doctors. Knows how to make a fancy Breakfast out of nothing, is not afraid to experiment in the kitchen, making pies without flour, low-fat mayonnaise, healthy sweets. Never give up and believes that people are created to help each other! In all its domestic Affairs the assistant to the son Sasha. Alexandra's favorite book — "the Art of loving" by E. Fromm.

Tags

See also

New and interesting