is one of the most popular seasonings in cooking. Not only is it delicious, and healthy: doctors say that mustard improves digestion and improves metabolism.
My family is particularly fond of French mustard from whole grains
, and luckily I found the perfect recipe of its preparation. Mustard turns not too sharp, the tears did not break through!
How to make home horizonlive
- 200 g mustard grains (dark and light)
- 100 ml of water
- 100 ml fruit vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- salt to taste
- Grain mustard rinse, soak overnight in a mixture of water and vinegar.
- The next day, the capacity put on the fire, bring the mass to boil. Then, lower the heat to low and boil another minute.
- Put into the bowl with 2-3 tbsp of grains, and to the rest add sugar and salt. Mix.
- Deferred grain mash, you in a mortar or grind in a blender. Connect with the bulk of the mustard mix.
- Correct the taste by adding more sugar, vinegar or salt. Put on clean, dry jars and send in the refrigerator to infuse. After 2 days you can bring to the table.
Delicate taste, pleasant acidity... This mustard will add sophistication to any dish from meat, poultry, fish, and also provides an excellent basis for filling light vegetable salads!
Don't forget about the friends and share with them the recipe!
Now everyone can publish articles
Try this first! To WRITE an ARTICLE the Author
Marina Artemova Loves to photograph the beauty of nature, enjoys handmade. Son Vanya had taught the mother to cope with any household tasks effortlessly: Marina knows how to get the most stubborn stains and to clean the house in minutes. Interested in the most acute, various life issues, never remain aloof from what actually matters! Favorite book Marina — "gone with the wind" by M. Mitchell.