An entertaining puzzle game about the stolen egg with a surprise

There's nothing better than staying alone at home, pour a fresh Cup of tea and immerse yourself in your favorite detective. And if you can't imagine yourself without this pastime, then you definitely have to taste this task logic! The website invites the reader to feel in the role of a detective trying to unravel the mystery of a mysterious missing jewels.

One day, the detective met Easter from your friends the Smiths. They all had a great time, when suddenly the owner of the house found that lost one of the eggs. And the loss would not be so bad — think of it, the egg — if it was simple.

Mr. Smith made a special egg made of papier-mache, inside which was hidden a diamond ring for his wife Laura. He's incredibly upset, so the search went missing and joined our detective. He began to ask all households, whether they saw the egg.

— Oh, no, not seen. I spent the entire evening on the veranda. But then I saw the little Timmy spotted an egg hidden in a cupboard, climbed on a chair, grabbed it and was gone. He ran out into the garden, and I rushed after him, but he didn't. Here, I found just the shell of this egg under the bushes. said Laura's brother John.

The detective decided to ask the boy whether it was true what his uncle said. But the boy was insulted by these accusations and repeated that didn't take any eggs, and certainly didn't break it to get the ring.

Then the detective took a similar egg from the table and put it on the rack. Then he turned to the entire Smith family, and said:

— The boy was right, he took the egg with the ring. Ask me better about this incident John, I know that he lied!

So how the detective managed to get to the truth?

Response

Little Timmy could not see eggs on the Cabinet standing on the floor, he just doesn't have enough growth. But uncle John could, therefore, he took the egg with the ring.

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting